Thursday, March 22, 2007

Visit to Dentist - Athena

Everytime either hubby or myself brush Athena's teeth, she'll start screaming and crying. Nope, it's not because her teeth are falling out or we brushed too hard - but she hated the toothpaste foam. Worst still, if we used the children's minty toothpaste. She'll start 'pui pui pui'-spitting and scream "got bubble bubble (foam)" Infact, the only toothpaste she loves is the banana flavoured baby toothpaste. She's literally eating it. Goash! So now, I have to resort to spend more money by buying her Pigeon toothpaste. Even so, she'll still scream (but not as much though). I'm shock by her reaction, since she brushed her teeth in school. However, when I check with her teacher. Nope! They only used water, I specifically brought another toothpaste for her to use and it seems untouched at all - coz' it seems the teacher don't even supervise the children. So, how would she know that they're brushing correctly?

Makes me want to drag her to the dentist and ask the dentist to teach her how to brush her own teeth or pull out all her teeth (since she don't want to take care of it). Goash! She's so lazy and will skip brushing her teeth if we don't ask her to.

Any recommendation for a good children's dentist I can bring her to?

No comments: