Thursday, March 22, 2007

The calafare

My ex-company called me some time last week about using a 5 yr-old child in their service campaign & if I mind using her.

So today, let her skipped school so that I can bring her down for the photo shoots. Let her have fun and frankly I do miss this thing where we don't have to work (eat snake) and have so much fun fooling around.

It's really a pleasure to see Spencer (photographer) again, after almost 2 long years since I've resigned from the company.

At first she was rather shy and was rather well-behaved. She warmed up to Caroline very fast in the bus though, and soon the little devil was out.

Anyway, I did have some photos taken on my mobile phone of her (seems like its sideview - so may not see her face afterall - sigh....) but I won't post it in my blog until the posters are out in the interchanges and buses (that's what Joanna told me the photos are for). She was having fun and soon warmed up to Connie (who acted as her mother), kept jumping from the bus to the pavement.
Mom was with me since she stayed overnight the night before, I also needed to be out after the shoots so brought Aricia out. In the end, they saw the baby and asked if I mind getting the baby & me in the picture. I passed the job to my mom since I looked so hideous in photos. So instead of providing one calafare; I had unknowingly given them two more calafares. Haha! Baby was sleeping most time as she was so comfortable with mom carrying her. However she woke up at the last part of the photoshoots, mom carried her upright. Dunno if will see face or infact have no idea which photo will be selected.

Athena enjoyed herself coz' she also had a ride in the bus for free, and it was a double decker bus. I brought her upstairs and then she kept going upstairs. See lah! My daughter's so suaku, hardly take bus and didn't even know that she can go up the bus until I brought her up. ?!?!

These are some photos of them : -
Clockwise : Mom & Aricia ; Kum Foong & Athena ; Caroline & Athena
Athena's part-time mother - Connie

Found a new way to hang onto the pole when the bus is moving

Mom with Aricia. Luckily was smart enough to bring along a portable fan. The mother (me) also busy holding the fan

Caroline : Ai yah... where did I put it (digs her bag)
Athena : Eeeks! Aunty Caroline put in a censored photo inside!!


Clockwise : Mummy I tell you.... ; just now hor I saw a (trying to think hard) ; eeeks so disgusting thing in Aunty Caroline's bag ; Caroline:-"Come Athena I give you this bus model you don't tell your mummy what you saw.

Upper Deck - unfortunately its not the Business Class Upper Deck


" Wah..the baby so shiok. Can sleep.. I eat snake also difficult lah!"
Are they done yet? I wake up; sleep; wake up; sleep & they haven't finished it? Adults are so slow!

Athena fooling around with new staff - Joanna


You know what's the coincident thing? Joanna joined to replace Rodney who had resigned, and apparently Rodney is now in her previous company - filling up her space I suppose. And the funny thing is she's under the Media in IMH, and when I told her brother is there but he's under C.A.M.P and she asked who it is. I mentioned only his first name and her eyes litted up. Small world isn't it?

After the photoshoot, we went for Tim Sum. Didn't eat much today. After which I went to Shichida.

No comments: