Monday, March 12, 2007

Aricia follow up

Dr Tan said Aricia is definitely much better and asked if I wanted to let her phlegm reduce by herself or if I wanted anymore medications. I left it to her jurisdiction - afterall she's a doctor. So no more prescription for her and she asked if I still had any Mucosolvan and Zyrtec at home. If not, she'll prescribe it to me. Well, it's good that I normally stock up medications for Athena so these are what I always have at home apart from some other medications. Umm... I can be a doctor, since I know what to give her. Dream on Lily! If you are clever.. how come your older girl coughed so badly after that?

Anyway, it's a good thing that she's been given the clearance from Dr Tan. But she (Dr Tan) definitely had to be careful afterall it's a young baby that we're talking about here.

1) There were some doubts on the Pulmicort that she had given Aricia to put in the neubalizer. I remembered hubby had the turbuhaler. When I checked it, I was shocked! Hubby's - 200ug per dose, Aricia's 500ug per 2 ml. Scary man! Anyway she assured me its okay.
2) She's not sitting (refused to sit).. any problem with her spine or what? No problem but she's surprised that I'm so kan-cheong over her learning how to sit. Said it's probably about 7-9 mths they can develop the skills. But I remembered Athena can sit on her own when she was about 6 months. (maybe very pui so got enough muscles)

No comments: