Thursday, March 29, 2007

Mad day

Can't believe I was out the whole day!! It's nothing strange but... I felt awkward as it was not planned.

Morning, decided to bring her down to family doctor to get her prescription of Flixotide and Ventolin - coz' her PD is off today and I don't want to spend almost 2-3hours of crazy waiting in the clinic. Anyway, it's good that she's goes to family doctor too! Coz' she can still be in school rather than having to bang my head against the wall.
But I was told.... that Dr Ng is only able to see her around 9.30 - 10am and there was a queue already. Oh no! So, I lazed around mom's place; played with Iggy and then went down to pick Athena from school to see him. By the time we finished everything it was already close to 11am.
I missed my Bodycombat, so contemplating if I should still go down. In the end, went down since I was already in gym wear.

So...obviously, by the time I finished my workout was 1+.

Called home to see if Aricia is doing fine and if KZ can cope all alone with her the whole day today. She's very well-behaved (kena sai!) and can cope.

So, went down to visit mom in SGH and can let Aricia turn mouldy until I return home to bathe her. Left at 5+pm coz' Athena did ask me the day before "mummy, why you so long never let me watch television in school?" I obliged her last night, since I've been bringing her out on the dot since beginning of this year. When I was there, she stood up when she saw me..came out and I noticed they were airing Mr Bean. So asked how long is the show, in the end whipped her back to school for the next 15 mins to complete the show.
(Ps. She likes the Mr Bean animation. Always want to watch it on Ch33. And she'll make the funny dance in the beginning/end of show. Real comical!)

Well, for that 15 mins saw Si Sian's mother and chatted with her. It's amazing how she slimmed down so fast. Why is life so unfair????? Oh! Remember Si Sian's mother wanted to exchange Aricia with her Si Yuan when we were both preggie? I declined but now offered to give it to her.

I confirmed with Mrs Wong on Athena's attendance next Thursday. Very tempted to bring her there coz' she has her friends there but......since she don't allow me to meet them there. And + I thought she will be extremely tired after the whole day in school......She's not going.

No comments: