Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Our big che-che

Athena , can't say she's extremely naughty or ill-bred, coz she does play the role of a che-che well.

With Aricia, she does take care of her; try to carry her (in a rough manner) when she cries; talks to her; nag at her (using the same words as I do); brings the diapers or whatever she can reach for us. But.........sometimes she ignores her sister; pinches her or disturb her. It's like when I give something to Aricia, Athena sees it will say she wants it and take it from the sister, mei-mei cries, we ask her to give it back, she pinches her sister's leg when she thought we didn't see, mei-mei cries in pain.
With Iggy, she's also carrying out her duties well. Mom says she's like a small mummy, talking to Iggy and even sing song to him. She has never bullied him in any way at all. I wonder why..... could it be coz' she knows that mei-mei and her share the same mummy.. so she's fighting for attention?

******************************************************************************************

She's supposed to go to school today. In the morning, she called me and told me I forgot to pack in her school uniform in her bag. And then started grumbling to me. Haha!

In the end, she didn't go citing that she didn't want to wear her afternoon T-shirt & shorts to school. (she probably wants to feel she's in the same group with everyone wearing the same uniform)

Anyway, I don't know how keen I am to bring her to school this week. Coz' the number of HFMD cases has gone up to 7 - although none from her class; mainly the younger children. Frankly, I don't mind her being at home when she's feeling okay and not sick; but she does drive me up the wall too! And it hinders my gym-ing.

No comments: