Thursday, March 8, 2007

My little baby - small but funny

I simply love babies, they do funny things to amuse you and make you laugh.

Since my older girl was a baby 4 years + ago, I kindda missed Athena being the cute chubby baby. As for Aricia, she's cute in her own way. One sentence to sum it all - never belittle her size.

We see the small girl, thinking she's very fragile and dainty but oh no.... her voice is loud.
ACHIEVEMENT 1
She is far more active than her sister, keeps me active too! And to think I was telling Dr Tan that she can only roll from back to front, now she's proved to me that she already knew how to roll from back to front to back to front and PLONK! She almost fell down from the sofa when we only left her for a while to get something from behind and walk back. We heard Athena screaming "Aunty Zet................mei-mei fall down." What we saw was Athena holding on tight to her sister. She was holding her with her dear life and it was like she's screaming for us to help her instead. Thankfully, her legs were dangling down. In a split second - only 5 secs to be exact (KZ hasn't even reached the kitchen). Can you imagine, we put her close to her che-che and she rolled all the way. She can be an acrobat!

ACHIEVEMENT 2
She has been pushing herself backwards, its the beginning of her trying to crawl? Or maybe not.. she was trying to be a fit baby doing pushups and leopard crawl. But she hasn't really sit on her own, can she crawl now? Whatever it is, now I gotta start baby proofing my home again.
Click here for video

ACHIEVEMENT 3
Since about two weeks ago (dunno if I've written this before) she's been clucking her tongue. She gets up in the morning and starts playing with her tongue - waking me up earlier than usual. Then when we play with her, she likes to do that too. And she even stick out her tongue at us.
Click here for video


very active. almost fell down. roll very fast, puching herself backwards. cluck tongue

No comments: