Friday, March 30, 2007

Managed a lil' shopping

with Aricia alone, and I'm already tired. The busy week has made me looked forward to this jalan-jalan, but it has somehow put me off! I would love to bring Aricia out with me to gai-gai (as I often did with Athena) but frankly I had to cut down on it coz' I need the afternoons to flash cards to her & when we start Shichida - more things to do with her.

What put me off which was supposed to be a nice and enjoyable outing with daughter? Is the fact that she didn't want to be in a stroller, she likes the human touch. And I didn't bring the baby carrier from the car so was struggling with her. It is hard to carry her and push the stroller at the same time. And when I carry her, she likes to wobble to & fro, then put her head closer to me; look at me; move closer; I get the hint and move head forward; she bangs my head; start smiling; arch body back in "laughter" and continues. She is so happy, looking around; smiling and kept kicking her legs in excitement.All these actions from her makes it even harder to push the stroller.
She was in the stroller for barely an hour in total!! See how naughty my girl is! Whenever I put her down, she protests by sliding down dangling her legs and crying out loud & looking at me. Goash! People thought I was ill-treating her. The moment I carry her, her cries immediately stopped; so precise to that second!

********************************************************************************
At the toy shop, she looked so adorable when she was looking at the wooden toys moving.
Her eyes and head moved accordingly and her mouth was wide opened. When she saw one toy which has a woodpecker on the long stick and you hit the nose on it, the woodpecker will peck down the stick - her head was moving accordingly and she was laughing. All these are new toys to her coz' she has never seen them at all. Frankly speaking, I do like these toys but I am not going to spend the money on something which is not beneficial to her.
As we left the shop, something caught her attention and she kept staring hard at it, probably wondering why the head kept bobbing up and down.


I'm glad that I managed to buy some toys for the both of them & some snacks from Pigeon for Aricia. Replenished my Lactacyd as well, since two kids are using Lactacyd to bathe, my bottles finish up very quickly. And it's so bloody expensive!


No comments: