Monday, March 12, 2007

Back to Step 1

Can't believe that while I was trying to warm up my "full of fats" body (was aching - good!) and then I was bounded at home with 2 kiddos that demanded much more energy; cardio and lungs (screaming) exercise.

Made my trip down to gym today after sending Athena to mom's place. I think I must be crazy, my first day back at gym and I made appointment with Jefferson (my PT). I dunno what shit I'm getting myself into. But I was getting so enthusiastic in losing those flabs.
First equipment, I almost peng-sang. Wau lau if you talk about stamina or at least some muscles in my body working - I had none. Only 20 repetitive and I was dying. Then kept jumping equipments to & fro. I had to stop halfway through each equipments - so useless! Jefferson gave me encouraging words "never today's your first day. It's okay... keep going." Yah! Now he can say this, if halfway through my session he still say this - means something is wrong with me and nothing is worked on at all. While he was counting, I was swearing to myself "what shit was I thinking of?" "why so siao sign for PT to suffer?" "wah lau eh.... 11 more torturing sessions." Umm, maybe once I see some results then I'll think differently. As for the time being, I really need to work out alot. Few more kilos and I'll be Mrs Singapore - hahaha! Crazy mother!

No comments: