Thursday, March 29, 2007

The most expensive balloon

I paid $2000+ for a helium blown balloon. And my daughter had better not bursts it!


Now.........that explains it right?

Aaron approached me today in gym today, asking if I was interested in continuing my membership with them. And so, I sat down to see what he's offering me coz' I seriously did think if I'm going to sign on with them or to change gym (or probably not join gym at all). The only thing I didn't like about Cali is that they don't have a babysitting option. Otherwise it'll be nice to bring Aricia with me while I workout and I can set off with her gai-gai after that.
I was offered the 2 yrs, 4 yrs and life plan. And I was considering if I should go for life, and kept thinking if it's going to be money wasted once after the children gets older and I'm more busy with them.
So.. in the end I went for the 4 yrs plan (my current membership ends this Dec so I'll continue all the way till Dec 2011). Aaron asked me to collect my free gym bag on Monday. I told him I don't need the gym bag but if he could give me one balloon for my girl. He looked at me and obliged. When I left the place, I quipped "this is the most expensive balloon I bought!" to the laughter of the staffs there.

When I was leaving, Jefferson came by and surprised to see me around at close to 2pm (normally I leave the place at 12 or 12+pm). Tried to ask if I'm interested then to sign on more PT sessions. Wah piang eh..........I just spent money today and 2 weeks ago on his session, asked me if I want to sign up more. I need more financial backing-up siah! I'll see lah! I may even peng-seng before I finish my 12 sessions with him.

Athena asked me "mummy, you go gym today?"
M : Yes. How did you know?
A : Neh... (pointing to picture) got tree. I know....
That girl can spot the logo when I only told her once.

Athena, that ungrateful girl, can even tell me :
A : But mummy.... I don't like blue colour leh. Why you never ask for orange?
M : They gave it to me, so I take it
A : Mummy... I like many balloons leh..
M : This balloon costs mummy alot of money
A : Never mind, I want 3
M : 3? That's $6000+ in total
A : Huh? What's that? Never mind lah. $6 something something lor
*Later in the night*
A : Mummy, next time you go gym. You ask aunty for orange colour balloon. And then another time you ask again.
Wah.... she thinks her mother cheap-skate one huh?

No comments: