Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gym

Sian.........only the 3rd PT session and I'm already dreading it. Jefferson pushes me, and I'm overstretched. I perspired very quickly and tire easily when I'm on the equipments. And it's the repetitions that is overstretching my muscles (ahem.. fats). Alot of times, I can't do a continuous 20 or 25 counts, will somehow stop halfway even if its for that less than 5 secs rest. Umm... not good leh... it's like I'm practically throwing my money into the bin.

Then today, felt so paiseh when all of a sudden I broke out in cold sweat. I stopped and let the blood flow back to my pea-size brain. Then continued light exercises - leg lifts. Think Jefferson can only shake his head at this useless person.
The funny thing is, after that paiseh episode he asked me if I could continue extending another 20 minutes of my time there. I did and was pleasantly surprised that I still had the stamina to go on for another 40 minutes on the elliptical without breaking out in cold sweat. Haha! Umm.. I think machines are really not for me, but if I don't use then how to turn the fats into muscles?

No comments: