Friday, March 2, 2007

Busy busy

No time to exercise at home, was busy with the two kiddos. And they seem to know how to co-operate with each other. One sleep; the other wakes up and it was a continuous cycle taking care of them. I'm so tired now. Athena's fever is worse than Aricia's, so I had to sponge her down. Worst still, she refused to let my helper touch her - when she's sick she just wants me.

Despite the busy time I had, I found some time to relax myself - taking photos of the kiddos. Aricia, the smiley girl, kept smiling;laughing and kicking. She is such a happy baby. Of the 12 photos I took, 11 turned out well. Here are some photos of her :


This morning she woke up with a double eyelid on her left eyelid. Its not the first time we saw it, the last time being about a week back. I was hoping that by miracle she'll have double eyelid.. so was admiring this sweet and beautiful girl. I like her eyelashes, its a little long (not as long as her sister's) and it curls upwards a little. Athena's eyelashes are thick and it droops down. Took some photos of Aricia's sideview for keeps..

Apparently Aricia sleeps lesser in the day now, so she kept me busy with her constant vocalization; clucking of tongues; playing and laughing by herself. It's so interesting to observe her.

No comments: