Friday, March 2, 2007

Plans all down the drain

In the middle of last night, Athena's fever subsided and she didn't feel that hot. So I thought she would be able to attend school today, while I'll go gyming and then to Suntec for the Baby Fair.

Well her fever went up again, not as high as the whole of yesterday but as long as she has fever; she'll be barred from going to school. So it means I can't do my own things again today. So sian..... But at least I got the chance to exercise at home. In the morning I gave a call to Dr Tan to check if there's a great concern over her high fever. She assured me that normally kids will have 72hrs of fever and at 39-40 deg cel. Athena's one is still considered okay. And she was surprised that she reacted far worse than the younger one, and was even surprised when I told her I sponged her down. She then asked if I have Neurofen , I suddenly remembered that medicine..how can I ever forget. Normally if she has high fever, I'd rotate between Panadol and Neurofen - it works better this way and I had cleanly forgotten about it.
Not to mention that since she's not feeling well, I have to stop giving her assessment books and music lesson. But she was so funny today, she kept singing this song "Deep & wide, deep & wide. There's a fountain flowing deep and wide..." Then I suggested she can sing fast & slow and far & near. The blur girl corrected me "no mummy, it's 'Fa' and 'So' not near."

I'm very tired today so shall sleep early.

No comments: