Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Night Safari

Athena's school is organising a Night Safari for the children and parent/s next Thursday. I'm so tempted to bring her there.
The only thing is, transport is provided to and fro from the school. Means at 11+pm, I'll have to follow the school bus back to Tampines and drive home from there. I dunno if they allow me to proceed to the place myself; wait for them at the entrance and then I'll leave with Athena from Mandai to home.
But I'm also so worried about her getting mozzies coming at her despite the repellent that I put on her exposed skin; patches on her clothings. Mozzies seems to like her, coz her body temperature is high (but we lie to her it's because she don't take vegetables & fruits so mozzies are attracted to her). Also, I will miss Aricia leh....

No comments: