Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How is it that....

..when the child is sick, the whole family (father, mother and helper) goes to the clinic together. This is what I've observed from the suay days in going to the clinic. Even if its just the mother or father alone, she'll/he'll bring the helper along. And then they look at me so pathetically - all alone by myself with 2 kiddos.

I don't know leh.. it is tough but I can manage. I will nag at Athena, but still can manage. Perhaps coz' I'm quite independent. I can even travel all by myself (long-haul flights) with Athena in tow.

Helen has asked me "Mike says you are so capable. You can manage the kids all by yourself. How did you do it? Positive attitude or drink what magic potion? I can't manage Amanda all by myself."

So what is it I don't know. Is it really positive attitude? Is it coz' I'm independent?

No comments: