Thursday, December 7, 2006

Why is she making things difficult for me?

I asked mom this question, ''why is Aricia making things difficult for me? And when they take care of her the whole day (when I was not at home), she seems such a nice little baby - sleep & play by herself'." No wonder hubby never believed me when I tell him I'm tired etc..

When I'm around, she will want me to carry her and the nicest thing to have - is to have one baby staring in the direction of your breasts. She wants to suckle them as a pacifier. (I guess that's the disadvantage of trying to put her back to direct feeding) Then when you think she's fast asleep and put her down; she wakes up. Then I gotta to let her suckle again. But.... if it's them, they carry; she sleep; put her down; if she wakes or not she don't bother them further. She knows they can't offer her what she needs.

Now......wait! Is it because of my impatient nature that makes me feel that she is making things difficult for me? Or is it really she knows who to wayang to?

No comments: