Thursday, December 28, 2006

She's becoming a lady

I see myself in Athena, when she asked for a pair of high heel shoes on Christmas Day - I was happy! I was happy that finally she did ask for something different. ( I wonder when she'll ask for a ear hole)
I was happy that I didn't have to fork out the money, all I asked her was to manja with the daddy.... and he bought her a KILLER high heel shoe!

After buying the shoe for her, she insisted to wear it at that time. Of course you'll hear the 'click clack' sound. It's very irritating I must admit. But then again, that's what I did last time. And I'll deliberately choose those nice shoes with a hard front and start kicking people.

She had to accidentally stepped on my toes twice in that short span of 1hr!! Ouch!

When we got back home, the moment she stepped into the house without her shoes.. her remark to KZ was "Aunty Zet, why is the floor high low high low." We found it funny and bursts out laughing at her remark.

The next day (26th) she wore her shoe with her home lousy clothes and she began noticing what strangers wore. She said "nobody's shoe nice nice. My shoe nice nice."

Today, she gleefully asked to wear her high heels. Without protesting she did ask to wear a dress to match the shoes (as we told her no shorts/T-shirts with high heels)I helped her match her clothes today as she picked out a funny co-ordination. I must admit she does really look good.



No comments: