Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I am pregnant??

I swear I shouldn't wear that maternity top anymore! Today, after Athena's music class I popped by Charles & Keith to get a pair of shoes. And the sales assistant was helping me..and she said "Can.... this shoe fits you. And it will expand a little too, good especially now that you're pregnant."

Argh!!! Feel like telling her "I'm not pregnant mind you." But to save myself from embarrassment, I kept my mouth shut.

Darn! I think my bulging fats are showing. I have to either quickly :
1) hit the gym earlier than the 'go ahead' date (which is 4 months after my C-section)
2) go for liposuction or meso *sponsor sponsor*
3) stay at home and cannot go anywhere including downstairs

I really envy my friends who still spot good figure after 2, 3 children. And this Leading Stewardess who lived in the opposite block, gave birth about 5 months back got back her stunning figure. And I look like a frumpy fat lady. Before she was pregnant, we do acknowledge if we see each other. (We've met before while I was still flying) But now..... I just feel like avoiding her.

No comments: