Saturday, December 30, 2006

Nagging too much??

I have been coughing quite badly lately.. it can't be from Athena.

Anyway, despite my stupid cough, I am still nagging at Athena for this & that. I wonder why..........why am I the only one who's always nagging at her? Why am I always the one flaring up in the house? And hubby's a relaxed & stress-free person and also the angel in Athena's eyes.
I nag at her for nitty gritty stuffs, is it because I'm too 'yim jim'- fussy?
- I am the disciplinarian
- I hate it when I see toys lying around the house
- I warn her about where's she's walking into (when we're outside)
- I........
basically nag too much!!

I wonder if hubby finds me a nag. If he found the house quieter without Athena or me around. Which one?
Then I wonder if Athena likes me nagging at her. She must have hated me to the core for poking my nose in everything she does.
Then I wonder...............would it be better if I'm a mute just for one day? Just one day is all I can ask so that I can stop nagging. But then again, I can see and hear what she's up to. So, wouldn't it be better if I've lost all senses (let me be deaf & blind) just for one day to relax myself, let me not bother about her and let my heart beat normally??

No comments: