Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Someone is jealous

I knew it! After the older girl has learnt to be an angel - by helping us out, she suddenly turned herself into a devil - by demanding attention from us.
She has been disturbing the little sister from her sleep,making Aricia very grouchy and cry. When we managed to put her to sleep; Athena starts (again) by 'pretending to cuddle' her sister - in the process waking her up again.

We don't understand what goes on in her mind. She didn't realise that by disturbing her sister, we pay more attention to the little one. And thus, reducing the time spent with her. Then she starts saying out loud "nobody's talking to me. Nobody's playing with me", when we're all trying to pacify Aricia. Haha! Good!

She wants more of me now. When I'm carrying Aricia or put Aricia to suckle, she'll ask for me. Whining loudly "I want mummy...I want mummy....."

Ask her if she wants us to give Aricia away, she says no. Ask her if she wants to sell Aricia to ah-pu nene or garang guni man, she says no. So... what is she thinking?? If she's jealous of her sister, then she would have taken the opportunity to have her sister out of her sight.

No comments: