Saturday, December 30, 2006

Aricia

It seems like yesterday I was carrying her for the first time in hospital.

Fast forward >>>> 4 months later, I see her growing in all aspects.
She has been complaining to us alot of late, shouting out loud(so funny) when she's angry or irritated. Umm.... I think she's going to be fiercer (small but fierce) than Athena & bully her instead? And she's vocalized words like "poo" "ah ge ge." She takes great interest in our conversation and she'll have one with us; smiling at the same time. (very smiley girl)

She turns to sound now, and she'll look for me and she does look at her sister when she's dancing.
We've let her hold onto a rattle, and she looked at it and when her hands moved her eyes seems to follow the same direction.

She has been drooling too! And I must admit she's a smart girl - she takes the person's (who's carrying her) finger and puts it in her own mouth. Haha! Smart girl, she'll not inflict the pain on herself. I think she should cut her first teeth sometime in 4 months+??

I must thank God for giving me two easy children to care. Aricia is now sleeping through the night only waking up at 6+ close to 7am or sometimes at 7am. Her last feed is usually 11pm, but for the past 2 days that sleepy head fell asleep after her 8+pm feed and 'kun' all the way. I've heard of parents complaining that their children have been waking up every few hours in the night, I'm glad my 2 children were sensible enough to let their pig mummy sleep. Infact Athena was a superbly good baby that she slept through at around 2 months. Aricia though slightly a little later.. better than never!

No comments: