Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I'm F.A.T

Kai Zet told me that I've put on weight. I thought so too........afterall I've been eating like I'm never gonna live past tomorrow. And I know the reason why I haven't been able to lose weight - I'm not doing any housework!

Well, I can put on some of my pre-pregnancy clothes.. but some... it's getting tighter after each pregnancy.
I have been trying to get a skirt which I can use as a casual wear but haven't been able to find one that fits me or don't bring out the "fats from waist, thighs & buttocks.

It is really disheartening that I've grown from M to L and now to XL. And you know what?! I was in a shop in Plaza Singapura asking the lady what the siZe number means. She kindda whispered to me trying not to be rude by saying it's XXL. I replied "oh well, I think it'll fit me!" Argh! And nope I didn't get that skirt coz' it was too short and not like I've got flattering thighs or buttocks to show off. My thighs are like a tree-trunk! I can't imagine myself in an escalator with that skirt on, puke at the sight when guys think they can ogle from below.

I doubt I will ever lose the weight.. I mean look at what I'm eating; look at my weakness - chocolates and sweet stuffs. And when I try to be healthy by having only PohPiah, I end up telling the uncle/auntie " Uncle/Auntie 多多甜浆" When I feel like eating Dumplings soup, I end up ordering a Cheng Teng. ???
And when a trip to Carrefour had me asking hubby to buy the Patigel L'Opera ($21.50 but worth it!)
So much for my determination to lose weight
I guess it will be of no use even if I lipo myself everywhere, the fats will come back with the stuffs I'm stuffing myself.

So, what can I do? Lock myself up in a room with no food except water?

Looks like I gotta be more hardworking and hit the gym daily.
Feelings : depressed

No comments: