Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cheryl M Cordeiro

I am not close to Cheryl and she does not know me at all. She is a fellow KC gal, same age as moi but I am curious about her. Thus, I went about in doing a google search on her.

For your information, Cheryl was Miss Singapore Universe 1999. At that time, she was the most talked about winner in Singapore - for being the only one doing double degree for having both the brains and beauty. Although I must admit that it didn't cross my mind that Cheryl, a prefect and very studious girl, would want to join beauty pageants. I thought beauty pageants mainly consists of dumb bimbos.
She has been living in Sweden (wow!) and married to a guy this year. Read this She is so lucky to have her life so blessed.
We're of the same age but have different life!! If only I have half her intelligence and some beauty

No comments: