Monday, December 18, 2006

Better use the promegranate water to wash off bad luck!

Finally YK has been brought back to the agency. Her fate lies uncertain now... whether she gets re-employed or sent back to Myanmar nobody knows and (I think) nobody cares. Phew!

If only she knew how to wise up; her fate might have been different.

My family has decided that 'enough is enough' from her, and they will not have to worry about retribution or whatever coz' they've done their best to accomodate her. If she had met someone else - she would have been kicked out in the first week. To think my family gave her chance for almost 4 weeks and she didn't take the opportunity to wise up and work hard.
She thought she hit jackpot to be hired by a "stupid" family, well not entirely stupid at all if they can kick her off now. Better than to have a useless helper, or should I say a hindrance, in the household for the next 2 years. Pay the $ also not worth it, pay me and I'll clean up the house lor....

I have mentioned a little about her 'doings' which mom had been tolerating for the past 4 weeks earlier this month.
Agent came by yesterday afternoon to pick her up. The moment the guy came in he said "your house so small and she has problem doing your house? What if its a bigger house?" He then asked mom for the reasons to change her.

♣ Communication :nobody understood her & she don't understand what everyone is saying. The guy heard it himself also, so my family's not lying!
♣ Lazy : ask her to do some things, she cannot exercise flexibility. Time-table says Wednesday wash whoever's clothes, now cannot wash that person's clothes even if it smells from cooking. Take a few hours to sweep & mop the house, before we leave house she sweeps, when we come back home she holds the mop. Took her so long to sweep & mop the house?
♣ Cooking : Guy asked mom this question, "can she cook?" Mom replied : "What cook? She's a better cook than me what?? I cook she never ask, and then can even write down what I put inside my wok?? Then I ask her why you never ask me question, she then pick up beansprout and say "what call?"
"Huh?come so long still dunno how to cook?"
"She's my supervisor what! I cook, she see. I cut the vegetables, she see."
♣ "She got any guys," the agent asked. Mom's reply "a guy call & she even writes letter to a guy." "Like that cannot already.."

Mom did casually mention to me "she very stupid.. go and sah-kah Pauline. She never think she should sah-jah me who's at home everyday & is the Empress Dowager."

My ramblings :
LAZY/GREEDY - You say fed up or not? I've seen it in my own eyes a stupid asshole like her can just stand there to see my mom cut the vegetables and she's so damn free. I mean, we hire helpers to help us, she's basically not of any help but hindrance - keep her for what? Then my mom told us when she was slicing ginger;phone rang; came back to see Sadako standing there; ginger not sliced! Mom had to resume slicing the ginger. What the F@#$ she was doing? Then mom washed vegetables; phone rang; Sadako still standing there; vegetables not washed. F@#$ lah! Should have slammed her head against the wall! To think my mom - the fiery type - have been tolerating her all these while.

And you know what's the most frustrating part? Mom has to do all the cooking and she doesn't take the initiative to cook. And on days when mom wants a breather from her, she cooked for herself what! So she can cook but she pretend/lazy.
My mom will give her eggs & fish to cook herself before she leaves the house. And the words that comes out from her mouth was "ah ma..you go out?? (sound very happy), ah ma I eat what? " Once, mom was angry and told her to settle her own lunch and she probably didn't hear. When mom was walking out of the house, she ran and asked "I eat what?" You say fed up or not? She only care about her stomach. Mom says she eats alot, and once even not shy to eat so much rice and left very little for my brother & SIL.
My family is not the 'gniao' type. We will give our helper food whatever they want to eat... but then you gotta work lah! Never work still want to eat!
Mom caught her rummaging through the fridge.
Mom caught her sleeping so many times. When asked she said she has nothing to do. What the ?? So many things to do in the house still dare to say nothing. If nothing to do, then why hire helper?

BITCH IN THE CLOSET - This is a comment from my sister. They received phonecalls which apparently the caller hang up the phone when our family picks up. Once, it was a lady and she lied it was her Myanmar agent who called. Which agent so good offer such good service to call here to check on helper? Then there were calls from a guy, whom she claimed is her cousin. No wonder she still keeps running/rushing to pick up the phone. She even wrote letters:- 4 letters in just 3 weeks + . Last letter to the guy - guy's name on it.

And she uses the phone when nobody's home. So she's lazing/sleeping when no one's around lah! How did family know? Brother happened to call home looking for mom who was with me...then we thought maybe mom didn't hang up the phone properly & there's double-line what! Nope! No more double line and test showed - she was using the phone.

SNEEKY - This is an unintentional discovery. On Saturday, brother, SIL & mom went home after Athena's concert. Brother was far ahead when he saw his room light was ON, then a stupid girl had to keep shouting "Athena Athena", she quickly turned off the lights and then when they opened the door she was in the kitchen 'touching' the clothes. What was she doing in the room? If she had been cleaning why does she need to quickly turn off lights?

Think she didn't suspect anything or plain stupidity when the guy asked her to pack her clothes, asked "how much?" Still can say "Bye bye." and like so happy.... to my family. Hope it sinks in to her now.

So... dunno what will happen to her. But for my family, they hope the bad luck will go away & they get a good helper next!


No comments: