Thursday, December 21, 2006

Easel - to buy or not?

I don't understand myself sometimes.. I didn't like the idea of having an extra piece of furniture at home that.... instead of buying easel for Athena I bought her this Aqua doodle manufactured by Ravensburger when I was in Switzerland. At that time, this was never seen in Singapore (should have brought in some more to sell) until 2 years back??


And then as she grow older and try to explore colours, I thought buying her a large and medium size sketch book is good enough - can paint; draw and most importantly will not clutter my home.

Now, I'm itching to get her one. Well, seems easy to find one but I'm stuck for choice. These are from Little Tikes, Ikea, Step2 and how can I ever forget her favourite - ELC.

But the winning choice is this one I found online. I wonder if they'll ship it over.I like this as it doesn't look like an easel at all.. and you can pull the cart.

No comments: