Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Changes

You might have noticed the changes in our blogs.

In my blog :- I've deleted some links to our photos; deleted my pregnant(ed) state photos when I'm no longer pregnant - and hoping to add some nice photos of myself.. [umm...wonder when I'll get a nice shot of myself]; changed the Diddl picture to a Snowman picture; changed the background music to a christmas music [in the christmas mood]

In Athena's blog :- deleted 2 photos only

In Aricia's blog :- did a change in the layout. The previous layout was horrible, and although I didn't like our Ah-lian (pink & pink) layout either; Aricia's layout was simply "not her". I finally got one that is her! I then had to add all the links back on the side. To make matters worse since the layout is different, I couldn't align the lines properly. I kept fiddling around with the htmls. But in the end, I was tired and couldn't explore anymore.

Just hope the new changes brings me new directions in the blogs.

No comments: