Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Back to room

It's an eyesore seeing the mattress on the floor when Athena sleeps in our room, and the mattress goes back on our when KZ makes our bed every morning- so messy! Then I thought it's time for me to put her back in her room with her mei-mei. I got to do this sooner or later, so why wait?

I brought out the baby monitor specially bought during this pregnancy so as to put the 2 of them in their room. I didn't have to buy one as Athena has been bunking in with us since she was born. Anyway, Athena saw me installing the baby monitor so she was naturally happy to "talk to it". She'd ask me to talk and then you'll hear her shout "ok, mummy we now change ok?" Then she starts running to her room .. but she can't hear what I say.

Then when the time comes to put her to bed. Note huh?- It's HER not them. Aricia was already fast asleep in her cot and then when I was in my room keeping some things, I hear noise coming from their room. "mummy............mummy............I want mummy.................." Then she came over to complain to me "mummy, Aricia dowan to share her talk talk to me."
M : It's ok, mummy can hear you. Anyway, I won't close my door and I'll leave your door open too. You call mummy when you need me ok?
A : But I don't have talk talk (baby monitor)
M : You and mei-mei will share one. Mummy can hear you.
A : Put my bed lah.........

Her sulking continued for 1 hour plus. In the end, I had to bear with my stomach pain & lie down next to her.
I wonder if the baby monitor was meant for the little one or for her.

No comments: