Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Scrapbooking

You know what they say about siblings having the same frequency is 100% right. Just 2 days ago I was looking at scrapbooking stuffs online and was considering of doing it. Then when my big brother got back from Cleveland, he gave me these two stickers for scrapbooking purposes. I haven't told him that we both thought of the same thing same time. I don't know if I have the time to do scrapbooking, I hope to utilise my time fully from next year onwards. Nonetheless, I always love doing handmade cards so I thought I might look into what else I can use to make my handmade cards nicer.
I was quite happy when I chanced upon this shop "Krafers Paradise"in Orchard Emerald today. The lady was so helpful in telling me what the things are for, and being the suaku one kept asking her this and that. They offer free lessons which I might consider going.

No comments: