Friday, November 18, 2005

Whose Line Is It Anyway??

I'm hooked on this comedy sitcom. For subscribers to Cable Vision will know that this is aired at 8am and 4.30pm on weekdays on Star World (Ch 18).
Infact I was introduced to this when I was passengering on one of my flights, I always looked forward to this only. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out that I'm able to watch more of it.
Introduction to the show : Drew Carey the man with the glasses hosts the show. The three main stars are Ryan, Wayne and Colin . There will be one other guest : either Chip, Greg, Kathryn or Brad.
Ryan is the tallest guy. And he likes to wear funny looking shoes or sometimes he comes into the studios with funny combination
Wayne I swear has a fantastic voice. Everytime when they have a segment on singing, you'll hear the audience cheering for him. I like it even more when the other guest is Chip. They make a good team. They are so good that they can change from a Rock to Opera to Salsa very fast. Brad is not bad too but I would prefer the first team.
Colin is the bo-tak guy. Sometimes he does flumber..
Kathryn I personally feel is not up to the others' standards.
Watch this if you have the chance. I bet you'll roll on the floor and laugh

No comments: