Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My girl is tormenting me

I don't know what's wrong with my coming to 3yr-old girl.I still haven't gotten over the fact that she cried for me yesterday, and this morning she did the same again.We both stayed over at grandma's house last night, and when I was there she showed no signs of wanting mummy. Of course at one point she did 'want me to do this & that for her'. Infact when I brought her out from school, she said to me "mummy, tonight I go Pang-gol and sleep. Mummy also sleep in Pang-gol."
This morning I had to rush out for an appointment. She cried saying that she wants to follow me. The assurance of " mummy will come back for you" didn't work on her . She held on to my hand, she brought me back into the house. When she was not looking, I made a dash out of the main door. At the lift lobby I heard her crying for me. I heard from my mom that she didn't want to go to school and wanted to look for me. The trick of bringing her down and bringing schoolbag didn't help. She refused to go in. Teachers and principal came to help; no use. My mom ended up being brought around to "patrol" the carpark. Looking for ye-ye's car to drive to find me. And later she saw ah-yi's car said ask ah yi to drive and find me.

She is making me feel so guilty. Yes, I admit at one point I wanted to turn back and ask her to change her clothes. But knowing her she'll dilly dally... so in the end I decided to skip gym and bring her out go gai-gai. ** A quick posting before I rush off to pick her up for Orchard gai-gai.

I want her to know that mummy still love her.

No comments: