Sunday, November 5, 2023

On This Day - (5th Nov) Reminders from FB

5th Nov 2020

Spent a backbreaking 2hrs+ (with intermittent breaks) stocktaking my Kiehl’s stuffs , and then tidied the samples coz many times after returning home I’d just junk the samples into the sampler bag. Inside I found treasured samples given by shops in USA as well. And it’s no joke when I say Kiehls are really generous with their samples. Too many range. Thankful I’m still able to squeeze the samples into this bag + some more in my travel toiletries bag.

#samplesgotexpirydateright?#



5th Nov 2014

Does any IJ mummy here have a Size 26 pinafore and is willing to pass to me? I'm short of 1 set. Thanks!


5th Nov 2013

七早八早 fighting over who's sitting infront.
Heck! When I drive them to school, they both sit at the back n KEEP QUIET. When daddy's back.... The fight begins. Sigh....


5th Nov 2013

Oh my! Looks dark n gloomy outside. Pls no flashflood along my travel route later, I didn't bring my bikini (as if i can wear) and my kids will panic swimming in dirty water.


5th Nov 2012

Ahh....studyroom looks worse b4 n during exams. I dunno if I'm packing or unpacking. Sigh...packing not even halfway, realized I hv exams papers to be filed in.
My studyroom has been BOMBED!!


5th Nov 2011

The girls are really happy today. First lesson after temporarily stopped it for a month. Lil' one since last night kept asking me if she was going to hv her lesson etc..this morning, before the cockerel woke us up, she woke up with a "what time are we going. I want to go now! Wait for teacher Eric."



No comments: