Saturday, November 18, 2023

On This Day - (18th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

18th Nov 2022

✈️ 



Her first lipstick.

16岁了。爱美了。明天可以嫁了。🤣



Chiak makan 吃

Thinking of you, Richard Lee n Irenea Flora Lee. Our last trip here was in 2018.

Wish you were here ....

#nbronthescalesincreasing#



Muahaha!

And really lor... eat n eat. I have until next year to eat as much as I want.




18th Nov 2021

Went to a friend's house to collect cookies, and was invited into her home. Was supposed to be a "I'll stay for awhile" but that awhile became 2hrs!

Loved the way she added the homely touch to her home. Admired her collections of precious travel momentos. Talked a lot and she gifted me this book. left her home thinking about how the school has brought so many of us crossing into each other's paths. Some are reconnections, some are newly formed friendships.

And what made me more surprised after I found my sister's class pic from friend's yearbook is that another friend n my sister were classmates!! Talk abt a small world!


Collected yummy freshly baked bakes from a young capable Marissa-Faith.

It's really nice, not sweet. And yes I had 2, would love to pour the whole bag in my mouth if I can. It's for charity (proceeds go to the children in South Africa), so do contact her mummy Michelle Sara-Joy if you're looking for ideas to gift some goodies for Christmas.

It's the season for giving afterall, so help her and help other children.





18th Nov 2021

My last pork chop from them. Really last time! Uncle n Aunty retiring soon.

Said my goodbyes for now to them before I left the

place. Uncle aunty 可以每天手拉手去 gai-gai 了.

Happy Retirement! #thepeoplewemeet#


Love their pork chop.

My go to meal when the girls want to eat at their uncle wanton noodles.


Savour this for the last time. Maybe should ask uncle for his recipe. Haha!



Thank you uncle aunty. Will see you outside!



18th Nov 2020

Just a little little hardworking this morning.

Trimmed my herbs and put in new seeds / pod for che-che. Her black pansy has terminated its life (that's one abundant plant. The black survived but good-luck Red didn't flower after twice or thrice? I put in new pod after that n nothing came out of it) I bought some flower seeds online for both indoor n outdoor planting. Put in her daisy seeds for her and the last red pansy pod. Cross fingers n toes that hers will be successful 🌸 

#hvtotry#

Back to nuah-ing. Will see when the next blue moon comes out n I'll plant my new flowers outside.

#waitingforsoil# #ifonlyicanjustsnapmyfingersandthingsaredone#

#justsolazy#


alaska daisy, red pansy and ox-eye daisy

The placement looks weird but I hv to put her last pansy pod

#bestusedby#

The daisies hv high germination rate of 90%, so they say, so really hope she'll see her fav flower in her room someday. She has her must drop by and snap pics spot everytime we're in Flower Dome but it'll be nice if she has her daisies in her room.



18th Nov 2018

*PLua tagged me in this article


18th Nov 2018

So what they did on their outing together in Orchard on Fri? The usual thing.....Orchard has become so boring that IF we ever go there, it's only to Ngee Ann City - a meal at their favourite jap place in basement and then Kinokuniya. But they went to watch a movie together this time and left before 5pm.

Che-che bought books again, the last time was in early Oct before her O's. She broke her promise to not read while preparing for exams and apparently she finished those books quickly so bought more again this time. Sigh...why can't she just borrow?

Was she (Ill' one) annoying? Yah! Che-che wonders how she can watch Netflix and talk at the same time during the ride. I highly suspect she let her watch to shut her up so she could read in peace but ..... I DID ENJOY THE PEACE sacrificing che-che.

Well done girls! You both came back in one piece. I didn't have to pick lil' one in the rubbish dump.

It'll be a good memory for them in years to come. I still remembered the first time my sister brought me to A&W and then to Yaohan/Cold storage to play the rides and my first cotton floss which I thought was cotton and sis had to grab me n stuff it into my mouth. And I remember Icee!!! Walked home to Telok Kurau after that, which obviously I didn't know what was the reason until sis told me 30+ yrs later coz she blew up the $ given.




18th Nov 2018


Back to climb her music mountain




18th Nov 2017

Homecoming!

Well, I've been back (obviously) a few times. But it's a total different feeling when you're with your classmate.

#missbeingastudent# #adultlifesucks#




18th Nov 2017

Che-che wanted to keep this set instead of giving it away. Actually it looks nice. She left it outside for me to take pictures first before storing. Then an idea struck -




School girls hanging out after school #cannotgoparkwayparadeinschooluniform#

#latercallourschooltocomplain#

#thosewerethedayswhenschoolwassostrict#



18th Nov 2017

Probably Che-che's last time using the garment bag.

Her last time wearing Band uniform.

#dontthinkthereisanymoreperformancenextyear#




18th Nov 2016

I wanna crawl back into bed 😭



18th Nov 2015


*tagged in YL’s photo



18th Nov 2014

the musical

Mama mia

18th Nov 2013

My cousin


No comments: