Sunday, November 12, 2023

Hate going out now

Now just do the obligatory going out for dinner on Saturdays. Sundays, usually hubby will bring lil' one out to eat nearby and pack for me. I'd rather stay at home. 

I have things to keep me occupied at home at any time of the week. And I don't have to cook on weekend to make me busy coz' I don't cook but still will have things to do at home. 

House related stuffs
Organizing and decluttering is never-ending. 
1) I have the fridge magnets which I have to find a shadowbox with steel backing to put all the magnets in. It's now on the small table in yard. And soon will need to do re-painting works, will have to put them in a safe place where nobody will break them. 
2) walk- in wardrobe. My walk-in is in a mess. I want to declutter some stuffs - bedsheets etc.. The problem is why is the man still keeping so many shirts and pants which he hardly uses? Then I'm the only one who keeps decluttering my stuffs.
3) The girls' clothes also! So messy! Why do everyone else have so many clothes, bottoms and shoes while I have the least?   
4) Laundry area is not as tidy as what I'd want it to be. Still thinking what to put inside the grey "box" at the top rung which is unreachable even if I tiptoe, so whatever things I put inside must be things I don't use that often. 

Other stuffs 
1) I'd love to get rid of the VCDs. Nobody watches them now, so might as well clear them out from the drawers right? If some I'd like to keep, I'd prefer to have it copied into hard disk. Double work! 
2) So tempted to do a garage sale from my balcony man! Posting in Carousell takes a really long time to get things sold. 
3) iMovies. Like what W said "don't have to do but you want to do.." It's just that I'd like to have something in movie format like how we used to have the holiday DVDs. Really should I just give them up? Before I can finish one holiday, another comes along. Till date, I still have 2019 US photos in my phone!! 
4) Some DVDs needed conversion, and there are 3 CDs which when I asked pa to help me record over. What he did was he used his recorder to record what's playing on TV. WTH? I can't seem to transfer from my video camera to my player now. DVD recorder player is lower quality compared to nowadays higher quality TV, mismatched. Sigh.... 
5) tons of drafts in blog left dangling in the folder. Now, with a record of 146 draft posts!! Now stand corrected at 136, I deleted some which I'm not going to post. I might delete another 2 drafts (1 in 2017, the other in 2018) our holiday full itinery. 6 years later and still haven't had time to complete the blog, I might as well delete it hor? Take the time to finish the 2019 imovies. ..... heehee.....

When I stay at home, I can try to do a little of whatever I had to do. But time is really not on my side, I'm often interrupted with housework; chauffeuring; sometimes cooking. Staying at home more often means I have lesser clothes to iron for myself too. Haha!   

  

No comments: