Tuesday, November 28, 2023

On This Day - (28th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

28th Nov 2020

*added photos into “28th Nov 2020 - Inside Singapore Airlines” album

It was a homecoming for me. An eye-opener for my family.

I took a lot of pictures, lots of selfies when I hardly do selfies, even signs here n there too. They must think I'm crazy but it's probably the only time I can step into STC. (I mean I've lost touch with working life.

What can I go back STC as? Maybe next time I become the toilet cleaner or canteen cleaner lor!)

The many signs reminds me of the months spent in here during basic training, plus the occasional trips back for whatever reasons. As I left rather abruptly n unexpectedly, I didn't hv time to take pictures then.

So only the pictures taken today can help me fulfill that last wish.

#staffnumber52xxxxreporting# #batch421#

#Issbatch0701# #insidesingaporeairlines#



@ auditorium where our graduations are held in here.

Beautiful memories made in here.

想当年

#batch421# #LSSbatch07/01# #staffnumber52xxxxreporting#



28th Nov 2017

They're sick n tired of USS, so this is the next best thing



28th Nov 2017

" we there yet? R we there yet?"

"Hurry... this is so boring...."

"So where r we going?"

"Boat ride"

"Patience! Patience!" Wah seh! 3 noisy kids




28th Nov 2017


"U mean got water?" - Iggy

I rolled my eyes.

Athena exclaimed "then? River cruise leh! Then drop from the sky huh?" I'm going insane.

"Huh? Got slope?"

I didn't know he's afraid of roller coaster ride




28th Nov 2016


Tsum Tsum madness

She's keeping her fav, these are not her fav ones.

Keke!




28th Nov 2016

Happy! Two 🌺 🌺 

Was about to junk my allamanda, threatened it and then it flowered.

#sometimesyoucanttalknicelytoflowers#

My bougainvillea is long gone. I'll need to get a pot of flowering plant that keeps flowering n keeps me happy.



28th Nov 2015

The cards you can't leave home without it.





28th Nov 2013

Buenos dias!



28th Nov 2011

Brace for warzone home 7 mths later. KZ says she wants to go back home after contract ends.



28th Nov 2011

* added photos to “9th Birthday Party - 23rd Nov 11” album



28th Nov 2010
* added photos to “Mobile uploads” album


Stressful! Dunno y kids like all these shows. 7pm show n its only 4.50pm, my kids scared cannot get tickets for pic-taking. It's going 2B the last show for us. Can't take all these heart-wrenching experiences!



Finally! After 2hrs of waiting...we're inside. This better be worth it!!





No comments: