Thursday, November 2, 2023

On This Day - (2nd Nov) #Reminders from FB#

2nd Nov 2021

I get distracted so easily.. "FOCUS! Do what u need to do and stop fidling with the phone!"

Made myself a cup of thai milk tea on a Tuesday mid morning.


Footnote : must be planning our US itinery? Rather I was finalising and doing a proper plan as this holiday was in the pipeline in 2020 and I had everything in rough plan then. 




2nd Nov 2021

Looking good. All babies popped out. I shall leave these in here longer till they're 3-4x bigger


😢 unexplainable abiotic disease on monstera




2nd Nov 2021

Should I make something today??



2nd Nov 2019

Looks like we won't be able to do the walk to GBB, girl too hungry. She was walking too slow, trailing behind me, must be her empty stomach 🤣 otherwise I'd be the one trailing behind her.

What would have taken me a 10min or less drive from where I dropped lil' one (for friend's BBQ party) to my usual starting point, it took che-che and me close to 2hrs 😱 






2nd Nov 2019

Twilight



2nd Nov 2019

A breakfast that is out of our norm ..



Setting timer for infusing teabag in pot. And timer to keep lil' one quiet



Grilled apple with homemade caramel sauce. Had to hold onto the spoon to prevent the pancakes from toppling over


Matcha pancake with add-ons


And so I said, I'll make this one day.....

when is that day? Lil' one says "you said you wanted to make french crêpes for so long already and you haven't made any yet." 😜 I'm such a lazy mummy.



2nd Nov 2015
*added photos into my Halloween 2015 album


After having been at the receiving end for the past few years, this year decided to do it at our new home and be part of the 'giving away treats party'.



Getting ready.

I know it sounds silly but I was frightened by the spider I put up.


Treats for the kids.

Had to pack up the glow sticks as I need to put in the connectors


The extra sweets in a box . Waiting to refill the bowl.


My lil' witch. I forgot to charge her broom battery..


The boy who wore his underwear outside



The kiddos.

Trying to set the mood up. Met our new neighbours for the first time . And a quick brief to the parents who are following their kids around as they made their rounds in groups.


The other point of view .....

Seeing people walking around and hearing some noise.

The kids are having fun.

I should have gone up to the clubhouse and try to take top view. Problem is...don't know when they will pass by.


The kids - this is one of the groups.

I'm the only ground unit that opened up my house.


Mummy waiting for the kids to come by


kids


2nd Nov 2013

Girls wanted to buy something so they took a little $ from their piggybank.

Guess what my clown girl brought out? $17, the $10 is MYR. 😃



2nd Nov 2013



Happy



2nd Nov 2012

Yay! My purchases came!! Going to make some people super jealous.



2nd Nov 2012
*tagged in J’s photo

Meeting Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland

31 Oct 2012



2nd Nov 2011

Taking a 5mins breather. Clearing study-room now, throw P3 stuffs n putting in some p4 stuffs. Will nd to spend one day in popular without girls to do the major asst books purchase. 20% discount so will make bulk purchase.



2nd Nov 2010


Dear God, please give me the guidance to make the right decision.

So confused now.



2nd Nov 2009


Video of Aricia rehearsing










No comments: