Saturday, November 11, 2023

On This Day - (11th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

11th Nov 2021

I left this on the speaker last year, the first time in how many years we had to spend our Christmas in Singapore.

And it's been a year! My goodness, I wish time can pause.



11th Nov 2021

When my initial lunch wasn't satisfying.

And since the man has his leftover briyani curry, it's additional roti pratas for me at home. Had my craving for a carbonated drink satisfied too!

#nosugar#




11th Nov 2016

Susanna Tan, another place u may like to know.




11th Nov 2014

Organising myself: -

Monthly calendar: printed

Phone calendar: checked through and deleted stuffs

I have done and go thru things I need to do Corkboard in my studyroom: clear again once this week is over

Classes: have to re-arrange for Berries makeup class.


School stuffs: -

Aricia's pinafore : still waiting if not will make a trip down to get pinafore by next week.

Books: waiting for 21st but can't do anything except to use the ready PVC cover wrap

Oh shucks! I planned for books pickup on wrong date. Apparently that's Results Day (high possibility), I did say I wasn't going to be in the school.


Holiday : -

Itinery: in the process of planning. Really wondering where to bring them in SHA. Repeat places again? Or maybe go studio take pictures? Arrange ballet class in SHA? Chinese class in SHA? Better still, throw them in some remote village then they're forced to speak mandarin.

Planning for itinery to TYO though... been before so repeated trips (again?) or adventurous enough to bring them to Kyoto? *eyes winking but hubby will ...

if he finds out*

Bags: 1/4 packed. Need to check che-che's sweaters size, always growing.

Travel insurance: expired so need to get it done asap


Housework: -

Heck those windows! Clean when I'm back

Fans: cleaned

Kitchen floor grouts : left a teeny weeny bit. Can do bit by bit for the next 2 days

Studyroom : forgot to declutter one cupboard.

Sigh.... how come I have so many cupboards?

Aricia's untidy clothes wardrobe : I'm going to close my eyes for another week or so...that girl ah...


Self- check: -

Brain: still here but can be forgetful so have to keep checking phone calendar & calendar on fridge

Hands : still have two, I need to grow more coz' I can't cope with so many things


Footnote written in 2021 : For so many years since the girls were born, I'm never a free idling person who can simply can spend time watching dramas after dramas, coz' I always have things to do around the house. Heck that long list of dramas that looked so interesting and I wanted to watch in 2018. It's going to be 2022 and haven't watched anything yet! I deleted that note from my phone.

This year, this time - yes hands still busy. I guess I will only be a little free when the girls are much much older?



11th Nov 2012


Gotta know a new mummy who's girl is going to be in the same class as Mei-Mei in forum.

Irmbr when Che-Che's turn, I didn't see any girls in the same class as her until I was abt to go home. I saw Maxine dear! I thought her name is really unique.

I told Mei-Mei abt her new classmate name. She was so happy and guess what she said.

"yay! So I will my exchange Moshi Monsters cards with her". Haha!


Footnote written in 2021 : Thanks to this prompt, I'm reminded of what nottie girl said. I wonder if she really brought Moshi Monsters cards to school. Did you catch her in class,

Mrs Macrina Clare Fernandez? 😜 



11th Nov 2011


Decorating daddy's birthday cake



End product


11.11.11 - The special day with all the 1s, for my 1 and only hubby : Happy Birthday!

Footnote written in 2021 : Happy Birthday to my dear!



11th Nov 2011

2 nights ago: I like the look on her face



Bought her a new HK phone which l'm sure will last much longer than her previous 'cute but spoil easily' phone.


11th Nov 2011

Confused state of mind now. To do or not to do.



11th Nov 2010
*added 4 pics to “random shots” album


11th Nov - The lil' girl received a phonecall in the morning ..



Footnote written in 2016 : Ah…...that time when she was looking forward to a phonecall. (From who? Was it Clarabelle Shao Chong Tan? And she'd hug the phone n wait.

Aricia's first phonecall - she was chatting happily

Athena's first phonecall - she was listening with one or two "hm hm". It was from her good friend,S.

Duration of call was shorter than mei-mei's first.


11th Nov - Daddy came home with alot of goodies for the girls. Che-che is most happy with this gift. A Hello Kitty handphone. That's 2 present from daddy this year.

Wow! A laptop and a handphone. Mummy's jealous!


She can change the clothes. Cute! He came home with an iPhone4 cover but where's iPhone4?? For me??

She's playing with her phone, happily recording her classmates" names into the phone - when I told her

"that's my number!!" Hmm...we'll either get her a new number or take my number while I take a new one.


Is that her next present from daddy? Now! mummy's jealous - all I got was a small Subaru which "can topple if you exceed 80km/h."



No comments: