Sunday, November 12, 2023

On This Day - (12th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

 12th Nov 2021




Footnote written in 2023 : And so this morning I woke up and told myself I had to do a little of tidying up in my hard disk.

Then looked at my phone camera roll 28,535. What the?! I did my Dec iMovies (very slow process n too long), cleared some and then how the heck I still have so many photos n videos inside (new ones from July) . I want to cry 😭. I'm supposed to be planning our holiday itinery leh!

A lesson learnt for me and I showed an example to lil' one on procrastination and organization from the start. Sometimes I want to quickly get rid of photos in my laptop or phone that I simply transfer into hard disk without categorizing them into the years. And now I have to tidy about 100 loose photos into their respective year. If I had taken that extra time of maybe just 1min then to do it; I wouldn't have to more time now scrolling thru the loose photos and put them into folders.



12th Nov 2021


A quick last trip to 🌷 🌷 

#iphonephotography#

#tulipmania2021#





With my lil nottie girl







This flower can dab. So clever!


12th Nov 2021

A long overdue (but too short time) meet for kopi.

Thanks for the quick meetup




12th Nov 2016

Think lil' one is expecting a visitor tonight. She's been trying so hard to shake that tooth out




12th Nov 2015

An elderly lady limped away after my short conversation with her. I asked the lil' one

M: mummy will be old like her one day, and limping away. Will you be holding my hand and take care of me? Feed me food when I'm hungry?

A: Yes, I will take care of you. (a short pause)...

But I will have my own family then.

M: Huh? You're going to throw mummy away? You are going to send me to the old folks home?

A: No, I will take care of you and daddy. U stay with me.

M: Oh....(feel comforted). Can I have my own room?

A : No.

M: Then where am I going to sleep? Ba.... (bathroom)

A: In my room. I give you a babycot. Eh...no double-decker bed. I sleep on top; u sleep at the bottom.

M: that's great! I don't think I can climb up by then too, I'll sleep at the bottom bunk.

A: (pause) I think che-che will have a family first. She will marry when I'm Sec 4, I'm 16 and she's 20. Yah yah! She'll marry then.

Haha! So funny.

Bro, Pauline Patrick Teo she win liao lor! Last time I only talk abt getting married when I was 10, she talked abt having family at 9yrs-old



12th Nov 2014


I love the side profile pics.




So hungry meh? Lunch before exam, now keep complaining hungry.



Ready for exam


12th Nov 2012

There were many sheets of stamps inside.

This is priceless!



This is really precious. I bought this for my brother when I was flying, it comes in a big file.

And now it's passed on to Athena.



12th Nov 2012

Left with 3 more days. Mummy is getting emo now




12th Nov 2011

Infront of me a man keeps talking to himself, about army. Did he crack up in the army? Pitiful! I wonder if I'll crack up one day...and if I did what would I talk abt? Schoolwork? Baking?



12th Nov 2011


Waiting for their class to start




No comments: