Sunday, November 19, 2023

On This Day - (19th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

 19th Nov 2017

* tagged in P’s photo album



19th Nov 2015

Lil' one asked me if I'm getting her the Catechism book next year, I told her no as a friend is passing to me hers.

She made a funny comment. "Is it the same syllabus"?

I replied her "Ehh…yah...ike there's only one Jesus, one God, the same bible. Yup! Same syllabus".

Athena burst out laughing in the car.




19th Nov 2013


Feeling happy šŸ˜ƒ 

Therapeutic to clear things.

Footnote written in 2019 :

Ahh....love that feeling when things are kept to minimum.


Footnote written in 2021 : 

Yes! Time to keep only 7 tops, 7 bottoms, 7 sets of undergarments. Muahaha!

A year after this post, I folded and arranged clothes in another way for easy retrieval.



19th Nov 2013


Her fondly named "chicky chicky boom boom skirt" - she would always tell KZ n me



N she's still wearing this!!




19th Nov 2012

Christmas is here.

Very giddy with four blinky lights behind me



No comments: