Tuesday, November 21, 2023

On This Day - (21st Nov) #Reminders from FB#

21st Nov 2022

Making the doggo sleepo...





21st Nov 2021

Haven't been paying attention to this. The last time I had a glance at this was a week ago. Haha! There's a reason why I can be lazy with this clickngrow system.

Honestly I was abt to give up on this calendula, thinking maybe coz it's not cool enough at this spot?

And I saw this today! So cute! I think I'm going to get more. Or maybe get the seeds and try to plant outside?? 😬

: #tooambitiousbutalwayssolazy#

#maybeishouldpayagardenertohelpme#



Baby tommies!!!

After all the anyhow and not sure if it'll work method by a perverted me.

While I'm happy, it's argh… hopefully I can harvest them soon.





21st Nov 2020

It's time to change my electone after having it close to 30yrs (gasp! 😦). The final decision to make this purchase came when somebody dropped something on the cover and a part came off 😏 (I should make that lil' somebody to pay for me right?)

Can't afford my ideal loved 🥰 powerhouse stagea - ELS02C so just have to settle for this.

Now waiting for my books and data to arrive in a few days time.




Almost perfect execution.

The books n data arrived today. Yah! Got some books with che-che's fav songs *surprise surprise* #happytothemoonandback#



Am remaining a little hopeful. Haha! That is .. if we don't fumble and mess it up.

Che-che on piano and I'll be on electone. #morelikelyiamtheonetofumble#


What the? So small! Gotta squint my eyes!!

#needamagnifyingglass# #shortsightedme#


Che-che trying. Leg not used to moving around 🤣 and kept looking down.


Then play on our piano then! Has much richer sound …but in need of tuning. #tuningabout8mthsoverdue#

#howtotunepianowhenhubbyneedstowork#





21st Nov 2020

After girls' orthodontist appt...


21st Nov 2018

Che-che's 3 friends asked to come over to bake. The good thing about 16yr-olds is that I don't have to entertain them. No need to suggests to them to use kitchenaid

, 4 teenies - they can take turns to whisk -

won't tire. Hear them laughing in my galley-sized kitchen, all I need to do is to pop my head to see them; take pics and wait to see the end results. They packed their own lunch n drink n ate in house. Che-che did the auntie grocery shopping herself. No need for me to prepare stuffs beforehand.

#playdatesdaysareover# #noneedtoentertainthem#

#greaticandomyownstuffs#



Lil' one bored so asked to do something. Che-che gladly assigned her to do the washing.


Girls busy


This is so different from the play dates that I used to have for che-che. Then - the little ones needed 200% supervision and end of day I'm tired. Now, the girls work as a team and each do their assigned task without supervision and I can shake leg. Just check on them on and off to make sure they don't burn down my kitchen.

Tight squeeze for 4 big girls in my small kitchen


4 to sift the almond powder. So productive ..... 🤣


Looks nice



Brownie with....still doing search for frosting recipe


Forget about the frosting for the brownie, the girls were more concerned about the sea salt caramel buttercream for macaron. The brownie tastes nice, looks good. Would have been better if used a smaller and higher pan



Success! 


Footnote written in 2021 : When r u baking this again, che-che?

Whose hand is this? I think it's K. She's very good.


All the cupcake boxes came in handy. Brownie lined with parchment paper and then wrapped in foil. Didn't have macaron box so used the cupcake inserts "legs" to form a low wall box with foil. Can lah!



21st Nov 2017

Now you know why my girls are like enemies.

East meet West 两个看不对眼。

#theangmohgirl# #thecheenagirl#



21st Nov 2016

Lesson learnt : Never overdose yourself.

It was unintentional, I was lazy to pour out the syrup so just pour into mouth from bottle. Overdose by 10ml. Plus two other tablets that caused drowsiness.

I could feel my eyes ° closing in 3/4hrs later. My heart palpitated, taking more deep breathes, felt dizzy.

Now still dizzy after I slept ... is that how taking ecstasy feels like?

#iamsosilly#



21st Nov 2016


Wah...my girl is 1.67m tall!!!!

And she's such a showoff! She would always tell me

"mummy, you know you can't reach that high. U could hv asked me for help?" Then when I do ask for help, she'll give me that stuck up look.

But I didn't know she's that tall, I thought she's only 1.62m.

Now it's time to stretch the lil one.



21st Nov 2015


The school holiday that didn't seem like a school holiday. Secondary school started theirs in Week 7 or was it 8? Lil' one had to be in school, che-Che's Band practices in the afternoon 3x a week. I send lil'one; che sleeps in; reach home wake her up; goes to school; meanwhile my house seems more dirty with kids around. I literally used the Kao Biore to quick sweep the house. I've only like 1 1/2hr in between so I stay out before picking lil' one then it's either home for piano later or tuitions. Whatever it is, tuition centres seems to be the childcare centre, I throw her in earlier coz her lessons starts at about the time che-che finishes her band practices. Go to school to pick her up; then whole time chanting to her (and infact both kids) "hurry hurry hurry up finish your meal" with that short waiting time before lil' tuition ends.

Certain Band days also coincide with che-Che's tuition, then I gotta re-arrange. Not forgetting I had to re-arranged some more for missed classes in Dec.

×3 to Nov. Gila!

My grocery-shopping is zip zip fast fast. Thank God for self-check counters. Reach home lil' one has packed dinner while I lay my tired body for a supposed 15 mins which end up with a 30mins nap.

Night time after they sleep, I gotta either do ironing or other housework or some housekeeping of kids stuffs.

Last week of school for lil' one means early dismissal.

Oh my! Once I was too drowsy after medication, I was late by 1hr in picking her up. A phone call from the school security guard woke me up. Jialat! Yesterday, I nap after meds n woke up shocked "omg! Aricia you're late. U hv your ballet rehearsal today." She looked at me blurly then told me "mummy it's Friday

today." 吓死我!

Ballet exam next week. Flying next Sat & haven't packed bag.

Fiery temper coz girls also make house more messy.

Lil' one has hole in her chin. After meal, the whole area is dirty. I have to clean up. And yesterday she didn't close the Chrysanthenum bottle properly n left

it on sofa. TMD!好心煮凉水给她们喝,还给我添麻烦。

Higher car 🚗 fuel consumption this time.

And did I mention my girl is only in Sec 1??? Still gotta endure another 2 yrs.

It's no wonder I fell ill myselt. Exhausted! Damn! I better get a part-time helper!

For this I give thanks to God for tuition centres; for understanding teachers; for self checkout counters; for mobile phone. But I don't give thanks because he never give me enough time. Amen!



21st Nov 2015




21st Nov 2014

I am in school.... My girl is giving me support. (*^ ^*)



21st Nov 2013


The girls are really happy, Kai Zet called. And so timely, my mom happened to be here today. KZ's happy to hear Ah-ma's voice n the girls too.



21st Nov 2012


Made lil' one practice buttoning white shirt, put on pinafore, take off pinafore, turn pinafore right-side up, put on pinafore.

It's a simple task but ... she didn't hv chance to learn to do it before coz normally home clothes is worn once n thrown to be laundered.

Shall practice again another day.



21st Nov 2012


My lil' one so lovingly put a plaster for me. Thing is ... It's actually not blood which she thought it was.

Footnote written in 2020 : 

Now ah…..not so loving

I might bleed to death somewhere in the house without her knowing. Or maybe if I scream for a plaster, it'll take her forever to come to me. And she might say "nah! Plaster!" and walk away



21st Nov 2012


Lil' one suuuuper HAPPY!





21st Nov 2011

Overheard in Daiso: A lil' girl asking her mother what was something, mother replied "this is for ppl die die one." (since when Daiso sold things meant for the dead?) girl asked again, mother replied same thing.

Thrice in total, then the last straw came when mother had to add this liner "this is for ppl die die one. Next time u die I give u." I blinked my eyes at that lady who sense my presence n looked at me. How can she curse her own child?! I feel like telling the stupid woman off!!



21st Nov 2010


*added photos into the album



Wanted!! Did you see her? Reward awaits


Sheafs this today


21st Nov 2010

Yay! Finally get to install new apps into new phone. No repeated games for sure.










No comments: