Tuesday, November 7, 2023

On This Day - (7th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

 7th Nov 2021



7th Nov 2021

We had this for years, it was a gift from che-che's friend's father when he went to Athens.

And only today I realised it's HER name not ATHENS as I always thought it was. So it was always on my fridge 🤣

Looking at the collection we have. It's not a lot. I didn't collect magnets when I was flying, instead I collected dolls in national costumes and lapels. If not I would have lots of fridge magnets! Look at mom's fridge, I bought magnets for her since flying days.

Che-che herself also started collecting a few nice lapels in our last few years travels.



7th Nov 2018

Cuppies with very simple fondant deco only with lil' one and I'm half-drained. Can't seem to do nicely coloured ones, diff to cut the eyes. Just can't seem to mix brown colour today, wasted 2 small batches so no Duffy.

Need to fill up my battery.




7th Nov 2017

Yippee!




7th Nov 2017

Every musical is awesome in its own way. Sound of Music makes you want to sing all the time coz we heard the songs for the longest time.

I'm glad lil' one didn't fall asleep, her 3rd or 4th musical?

Che-che told me they wore the wrong colour uniform and had some wrong dates?? Which I wouldn't know.

I told her Maria has nice voice but I like Baroness voice better, she has a higher pitch and in my opinion sound nicer with Cpt. She went on "but she has no butt! So flat! I mean could hv gotten one with a bigger butt or put something right?"

OMG! ? "s She's not there to see butt!

"Do u think they look at butt during audition?"

I was surprised that it's not the full orchestra. There were keyboards n ... I mean, the musicals I went used to have more seats. Goes to show how advanced technology is, lesser things to cart over for overseas shows. Smart right? I told girl n she was like "you mean you didn't know? I can hear it. The wind instrument has some kind of sound, but this time - I don't hear it." TBH, it sounded good to me. I (short sighted) couldn't see from our circle seats last time, but she said Les Miserables had quite a number of …… dunno what instruments she mentioned I can't rmbr.

The funniest thing was when she told me she can smell the cologne Cpt Von Trapp use. I asked if she's sure, could be the people sitting in front of us; behind us; next to us. She said no she's certain it's from him coz she can smell it whenever he is out on stage. I said she's a 🐶 

Conclusion: she can see, hear and smell better than me.



7th Nov 2017

*tagged YL in my post



7th Nov 2017

Somebody is so happy. Had been bugging me to bring her to the bookstores. I asked for the bookstores' names and did a search. Unknowingly, the accommodation hub booked months before is just next door. Wow! 这么巧!Now she's thinking ......

"what if 🙄 they're having holiday, like u know Christmas....?"

I rmbr I love to drop by the bookstore when l'm in that station too!



7th Nov 2016

Athena Ting, you'd like this.




7th Nov 2015

ずつう!😣

7th Nov 2014

A complaint to KIYO:

I bought a denim-like shirt from your Hougang Mall outlet on 19th Oct. My daughter only wore it once recently and more studs dropped off. (4 dropped off after we did a quick wash prior to wearing. After my daughter came back from her outing, I noticed more studs dropped. And more were loose. I dare not wash anymore. Thanks goodness she used it as an outer piece so it doesn't smell) When I approached your staff, the first thing she asked me was if I still had my receipt. I said no, I threw it away since my daughter only wore it way beyond the one week date of purchase. She said "nothing can be done". I clarified l'm not asking for refund or exchange but if they could do something to replace the studs. They brushed me off "anyway a lot of customers complain that the studs drop off. Clothes with studs are all like that. They will drop off." I was shock at her comment, saying I have clothes with studs and have gone thru many washes but no studs have dropped off. "Yes.

All clothes with studs will drop off", she said.

How may I ask you, I didn't pay $10 for this top to have studs dropping off. I definitely paid more than that and how many more wash before all studs drop off. I'm definitely not asking my daughter to wear this with all the black spots behind.

Well, I'm definitely not buying anymore of your clothes anymore with the poor customer service received. And warning all friends to not buy any clothes with studs from you. And perhaps nothing from you since we are expected to wear the things we buy within a week.




7th Nov 2013

Looks like they're enjoying this right?

Truth is, they finish all the pearls and push the bowl back to me. Sigh...



7th Nov 2012

What a spoiler!

I called out kids to the kitchen on the pretext of drinking milk. Then walked into the room with this cake and sang. The girls not used to this kind of

'springing up surprise' dare not sing out.

The moment I sang "Happy Birthday To You. Haa..." his phone rang. I looked like a doodoo bird standing there with the cake.

Happy Birthday in advance to my hubby.



7th Nov 2012

Taken with macro lens from 3-in-1 photo lens for iPhone

First time I'm so patient with ants. After that, it's bye-bye ants.



7th Nov 2012

Let's get fat together!! (With Athena Ting) 



7th Nov 2012

Conversation between the 2 girls now.

AT: Aricia, do u want to take Catecism or Ethics next vear?

AR: What is Ethics?

AT: I forgot already

AT: So do you want to go for mass? I'm going for mass next year.

AR: No, I dowan. I want daddy to drive me to school.

I dowan to take bus.

AT and me: *look at one another*


Footnote written in 2020 : My lil' blur sotong girl




7th Nov 2011

Home Foot Spa


Customer #1


Customer #2. My spa has such bad facility - have to sit on my toilet vanity top. Heehee!


7th Nov 2011

Half an hour more to wait... I'm feeling happy and sad




No comments: