Sunday, November 26, 2023

On This Day - (26th Nov) #Reminders from FB

26th Nov 2020

Happy Birthday to our funny lovable instructor

Thanks to Judy Leow who bought the cake #enjoyyourcake# #nolighter#





26th Nov 2020

All in a good mood.

Last paper for che-che

#itsplaytimeafter3# #allthebest# #goodbyeAlevels#




26th Nov 2020

Exams over! Staycation!



We checked in after sending girl to school.

Can open only our side.


While the man worked I went to pick che-che up from school, collected the keys to their room. And the door is opened!

#heisonleave# #whysobusy#

#stillworkingwhileonleave#





26th Nov 2019

It's high time I put something at my doorbell button - to electrocute people who keeps pressing my doorbell, thinking it's to unlock the gate. Put label also cannot read!! Kena sai! 


Footnote written in 2023 : Haha! I’m not here if anyone still press my doorbell button wrongly coz I’ve deactivated it. 

Put one on my door after that. Stopped all problem, and lessen my scoldings and grouching at home.


26th Nov 2019


And so she got a cake last night. Perfect setting for her, under the beautiful dark sky (lots of stars shining for her).

Her first birthday without us. It will be a memorable one for her.

*big thanks to the teacher who took the videos n photos to capture the priceless moment*








26th Nov 2016

The fate of her long hair is left unknown....



Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting *evil laughter from mommy*


She's only half way done. See the amount of hair she has. Wait! U should see the amount of hair che-che has!!




26th Nov 2016

Rudolf is with us. Muahahahaha! Someone's nose is ... and she's pouting her lips whether she's getting a Christmas present or not


Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting hahaha!


26th Nov 2016


Somebody's angry with me for stepping into the salon. The ladies were laughing at her when I actioned her "crying" from the outside. She tahan for so long inside






Footnote written in 2023 :
Aricia Ting she couldn’t say no to the lady to stop snipping. She endured and heart stopped with every inch snipped off. Finally when she stepped out of the salon, she couldn’t tahan n cried. 
And after that she never trust her mother anymore whenever I give instructions to the stylist on the final length 😂. 
I still feels she’s suited to have short hair. So much neater and more alert looking.

She tried so hard to pull out her 3rd tooth in ehh...2 weeks? 3 weeks? Now, we get peace coz I stuff tissue to stop the blood




Footnote written in 2023 :
The drama in the evening was not over after the earlier crying spat. 
Another heart thumping moment when her tooth finally dropped. And she wasn’t allowed to cry coz I told her “you wanted it to drop quickly and had been pulling it. It decided to drop now we’re outside u hv to endure the pain. No crying.” 
She didn’t cry and sat there with tissue in her mouth. And after that rinsed her mouth before she continued her dinner. 
Haha! Now wondering if my parenting style affected her psychologically in any way 😂.

26th Nov 2014

I don't see the pic I posted in Instagram in here. But two friends started following me in Instagram.

??? How to set Instagram to 



26th Nov 2014


Mei-mei's mosaic angel. One more step




26th Nov 2014


Yay! the IT dummy did it!!



26th Nov 2014


In airport: 9 more hours before we meet hubby/ daddy





26th Nov 2013

She finally got her tii-tii-tii-tii watch!!





26th Nov 2011

Breakfast with 2 noisy kids.

Short (boring) birthday trip for Che-Che




26th Nov 2010

ARGH! Weekend gone, Monday relaxing time gone.

Che-che's practical exam on Tuesday. When will this end?




26th Nov 2010


*added photos into “Princess Athena Royal Birthday ball



My Princess getting ready


My lil' Princess and the one-&-only Prince



Food ordered from Delifrance. Some sweet treats prepared by us. Agar agar prepared by mom



Lovely decoration






Princess-es doing crafts



Princess Summer 


Princess Sophia


And my lil' Princess Aricia.

I had no idea what she was yakking, the stylist burst out laughing at her



26th Nov 2010

*MMI Katong tagged me  


No comments: