Wednesday, November 8, 2023

On This Day - (8th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

8th Nov 2020

This is so cute.... but no need to waste $. I think I can make one using all my travel kits and samples 🤣 This reminds me of the times I'd get a Lego City Advent Calendar for the girls. And they'll take turns in opening up the lil' windows. How excited they were then.






8th Nov 2020

I dunno for what reason this sponsored ad appeared coz I haven't been google searching for tutors. Hee! why is this tutor so selective? Aren't you suppose to be helping kids who do badly?

Tsk! Anyway not that I am looking for one, I already have a tutor.





8th Nov 2019

Orbiting into the universe with che-che #chorusoftheplanets# #gustavholst#



8th Nov 2018




8th Nov 2014
*added photos to “ 14th - 18th Oct :去香港走走” album

A short getaway



Mood is always happy when leaving the country


吃了就睡,像一只小猪猪。


Waiting for transport upon arrival


To the supermarket and makan


15th Oct: A slow start to the day. Tim sum in the morning.


Just jalan around, no plans just wherever we can go.




Dinner


16th Oct :

Saliva chicken anyone?


Off to Disneyland!




8th Nov 2017

Upcoming.

Specially for my tai-chi girl.




8th Nov 2015

No embarrassing situation today.





Footnote written in 2020 : And then the next year, we were invited for another friend's BD party. The science bd party (2014) dad came up n said hi to me, recognising me n asked where's the otah girl. For a moment I couldn't recall who he was until ... either the both of us has a mugshot poster marked "do not invite anymore" or she had left a deep impression on the parents 🤣


8th Nov 2014

😭 Sad....lil one is sad

Can't join Dance, not even the recreational Dance coz she was booted out during the trials. Sad right?

We hv kids who sincerely wants to join Choir n Dance but they are not given a chance just coz there are better singers/dancers than them.




8th Nov 2014


@ a Science Birthday party

Scientist talked abt electricity... and how electricity came abt etc.... Giving a hint that it's from something around us. Kids start guessing. One girl shouted

"wifi!" Oh my! That got all of us laughing




Nov BD Party #2 (Breanna’s BD party)

Mad Science



8th Nov 2014

The lil one .......

The bd girl mom brought Delifrance snack and gave the kids, my girl asked for chicken wings. Mom burst out laughing and commented "one girl asked for chicken wings". I thought it was funny, walked out of kitchen then realized it was my girl. *embarrasing* Then after all the experiments, makan again. BD girl mom took otah to heat up and girl daringly asked if she had non-spicy ones. While waiting for otah, she asked her "how come your house dustbin is so small?" (She meant the chute) " you know my house one is very big and can step step." *too inquisitive* After some time she ran off to play, otah ready. Mom said "can you pls call that otah girl to come?" and laughed. After that she walked in/out of the kitchen.

Everyone asked her how many she ate. So funny! The last one she commented loudly "I eat 6 already. I am SO FULL!!" Sigh...

.... that's my girl.....




8th Nov 2013


Mei-mei's under the weather ☀️ ⚡️ ☔️ 

Hope she gets well soon for a friend's party this Sunday. She has been looking forward to it.



8th Nov 2012


Che-Che wanted to do HMT next year, told her teacher n when she came back with the form she told me. But I decide to opt her out. She was rather disappointed and insisted. Told her my reason, wouldn't want her to stay back additional day to make her days packed. But if she gets to do Maths Olympiad again then I'II let her go. She did seem a little happy after that.



8th Nov 2012


Oh my! The girls hv alot of toys. I've cleared once before, today cleared only 2 cabinets in their room.

Rushed like crazy to pack them up n now zooming to mom's place. Found some new toys. Ehh...still hv places to clear. Toys - alot! Clothes - alot!

Stationeries - alot! Space in house - limited.

After that would be clearing their clothes, my bakewares.

Tons of things to do but not enuf time. I want to do my own things!!! Sigh...



8th Nov 2011


What's wrong with all the assessment books. Looks like alot of P4 books are GREEN in colour ?!?!




No comments: