Thursday, November 16, 2023

On This Day - (16th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

16th Nov 2022

Lucky for those who managed to get tickets. So we can only watch it online. Better than nothing lor....

Michelle Swee I hope you're watching this now #twosetviolin# #SSO#




16th Nov 2022

It's been quite a while.

Bosses Bei-lIng Wanton Noodle 美櫻雲吞麵 are

extremely friendly, their food prepared with so much love.

Requested to have a photo taken with the 2 big stars but not posting, more for keepsake. We're missing big girl tho.



Lil' one's requested huge bowl of soup and since I'm officially off keto until next year. Chiak!

As che-che can't join us, packed hers home for her dinner later.


I wish I brought a huge stomach to contain all the yummy tim sum. Only can try these. I tabao back other dishes to try.


Do come down and try their tim sum.




16th Nov 2018

The girls had talked about going out together after the exams months back. As what che-che said at that time "good right? give you time to do your things". Not that I have the time to relax/enjoy and go for facial and massage, I'm stuck in the house doing manicure with household detergent; pack the final boxes of her Sec4 materials into the storeroom AND most importantly my itinery planning and lil' one's travel journal needs to be done and …that's not all.

As che-che will still be Zzzz while I send lil' one to school tmrw (rather in 5hrs time), Iheld my short briefing to them in the evening. >> To the elder sis

"no matter how annoying your sister may be and if you're so tempted to discard her somewhere just bring her back into the compound and throw her in the rubbish dump here." To lil' one "please don't annoy your sister and behave yourself. Rmbr to have your phone with you just incase she really dumps you somewhere, I can come and rescue you." So their plan is che-che will bus to school to pick her up and they'll go jalan jalan in D9 and a movie. Lucky thing I bought my mee siam yesterday morning, so I shall survive on 2 packs of mee siam for breakfast n lunch today. And I get my peace at home



16th Nov 2017


Youli Song, FYI



16th Nov 2016

My goodness! Here I am trying to do something and che-che keeps asking me so many funny questions.

Why do they call themselves Nazi?Why does Hitler hate the Jews so much? Why Switzerland ....?

Interesting for discussion, I searched for her & explain then #i##& more of why this and that?

Interestingly, she was reading a book last year and this year she bought another book and she's linking them, plus linking to whatever knowledge she already know and she's asking about the concentration camp I brought her to. Amazing! She's better than me. It's nice of her to be curious but she's asking me at the wrong time. Then told her lonly read for gknowledge not to dwell into it and I'm more into Geog. She then tells me off "what's so interesting to study about the volcanoes?" Haha! Conflict of interest!



16th Nov 2015


Athena Ting, try this 




16th Nov 2014


Sec 4

Footnote written in 2023 : Let's see who I've never met / had any contact with since we graduated. It's like they totally just went missing!

Boby, Charmaine, Kamini (I know she's on FB), Sweta, Cynthia


Sec 1 or 2??



16th Nov 2014

Wow! That was me?!?!?

Why were we holding the teddy bear?

In the room where we learnt how to put on makeup n tie our long hair into bun.

I think this was taken on my graduation day.

Footnote written in 2021 : Training days

Thick make up, red 💄 ,red 💅  Miss those days with my batch-mates #sqbatch421#

But honestly I wonder why I didn't have that many pics of me in my uniform. I regret man.....now can't even fit into the uniforms




16th Nov 2014


Forced the lil' one to wear this one-and-only-specially handmade dress by my capable mom.

I wore this when I was like P3??

At my mom's place found so many precious photos.hilarious ones too!


16th Nov 2014

Surprise birthday (early) celebration for my big girl!








16th Nov 2013

Famished girls



16th Nov 2012
*tagged in SWin’s photos 




16th Nov 2010

12th Oct - We had the great pleasure in turning M's house upside down one afternoon, after school.

The kids had fun no doubt.



The kids had loads of energy, play non-stop.

When the ice-cream man came by. All the 8 kids sat down and had their break.



16th Nov 2008


feels fat! Haven't gym-ed for 2 mths and... gymdate tis Wed is down the drain again!!

No comments: