Saturday, November 25, 2023

On This Day - (25th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

25th Nov 2022

To my smart, silly and funny daughter.

Wishing you happiness and success in everything you do.

Happy Blessed 20th!

❤️ you!









Footnote written in 2023 : We can't celebrate with her this year.

But if we FedEx  🎂 to her, it will still reach her in time. Haha! to her, it will still reach her in time. Haha!



25th Nov 2022

Spent the morning at 2 doctors appt. Che-Che's 💉 in Novena and another long wait in KKH. Thank goodness lil' one no longer needs to go back anymore. So sianz..really hate waiting.



25th Nov 2022


Someone went to Orchard in slippers. Haha!



25th Nov 2021

Happy 19th Birthday to my precious big girl.

She grudgingly obliged to have a pic taken, but don't think she wants me to post it in.

So posting her birthday tart instead.




25th Nov 2020

A simple fare for her


A treat at her favourite restaurant


Her "cake" her style - favourite salted caramel nutella tart.

Complemented with some macarons for her as well



25th Nov 2020

🎶  I see it there 

I hope it'll bloom

in a month or two or maybe more




25th Nov 2020

What the ?!?! If only I knew...

Nvr mind, take it as I made a donation. Hasn't been an easy year for all.




25th Nov 2019

Somebody says she don't miss her sister. But she thought of her when she redeemed her Timezone points.

#siblingslove#



25th Nov 2019

Woah! Finally clear night!!

@ 2.55am

Can't help but think che-che will get superb view from where she is.



Footnote written in 2020 : And she did! She was so happy. #insomeulujungle#


25th Nov 2018

Her juniors wanted to surprise her, asked what's our usual plan on Sundays, they want to surprise her. In order not to let her suspect us, told her we had to do our usual dine out and grocery run ritual in our area.

Thanks to her friends who came to this out-of-place area. I told her not to mind us as we'd be in slippers and shorts, just so not to let her suspect a thing.

And

…you know what..when we walked into Swensens. Che-che said she already suspected something was up cos she saw the message her friend sent to lil' one days ago asking for my number.

Muahaha! What?! I kept quiet throughout what? And I didn't tell the lil' one just incase she spills the beans.

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday, my 7 5 * h #1

Hope you'll have a fun day ahead with your friends. I left money with your friend coz you got no bus-card;

no money.

Ps: as long as she has her big big water bottle can already.

#wentoutemptyhanded# #jealouslilone#




She was brought around by her friends and then they adjourned back to our home 5hrs later at 6+. About 3hrs later was cake-y time! Strudel as her cake - she don't like cake so must find alternatives. #cutuntilsomessy# #athenawhyudunlikecake#



Footnote written in 2020 : Initially wanted to have a party to mark her 18th. But realised it's not possible as the months went by.

So no choice, we'll just do a celebration for her today and make it up on her 21st with a big one almost like wedding




25th Nov 2017


Because they asked for this. This is Che-che's Birthday dinner? No fanciful 🥘  #aslongasshelikesit# #firstbornis15#


Her cheap birthday treat. My meal costs $5. Haha! More to be seen later ..... her main agenda is Kinokuniya.

That's expensive!


Laduree to make her happy. Actually ……


since she declined birthday cake n eclair, saying that she won't eat anyway. So this is the last suggestion - macarons. We didn't get a lot, she didn't want to eat so much. 6 pieces 😆

she only had 3, we finished the rest.

Easy! No need to struggle with leftover cake.

Compared to her sister's "must tell everyone my birthday weeks prior. Needs 3 celebrations." Che-Che is rather low-key; refused to be photographed. Sigh.....

I envy friends who hv obliging kids who pose nicely. #milestonebirthdayhow?#



25th Nov 2017

*added photos into “18th Nov - Homecoming 归校

After 2 years in the holding area, the school went back to Marine Terrace. The school which is so familiar with me.

我们回家了!

I didn't post any pictures taken with any friends here coz in order to coax my dear Angeline Ng to have a photo of wrinkly-old us together, I promised I shall not post at all.



Scanned ticket, pamphlets given out on the day.

Lil' one was interested in FOOD!


Lovely cupcakes. Didn't get to try it though.

#milovan# #agaragargirl#


Around the school. Angeline Ng was talking about some backstage stairs and shower area is haunted. For the life of me, I can't remember anything about the stairs or shower place. I'm sure I would have walked there right?

Getting on stage to lalalala. It's now the Staff Lounge.


When you're in trouble, you either go counselling (Counselling Room - I never know we had a Counselling Rm! Obviously I didn't need it then but I may need it now) OR start praying fervently.

Our chapel! Still got that musky smell as what Angeline said)


Trio performing


Music Room

Where i spent my Saturdays croaking 🐸  away

#gotfreeaircon# #lovesinging#



They were just there for their meal (and I happened to be there to feed the troublesome always hungry lil' one)


Heritage Gallery


Proud to be an IJ girl






25th Nov 2016

Waited for a long time ......

After dinner at Jap in Bugis, we're finally home



Surprise girl!


25th Nov 2016

23rd Nov: It was a different colour I put for her for her rehearsal



Che-che is so sweet to lend mei-mei her make up


25th Nov: Taichi exams







25th Nov 2014

My silly-looking girl.

Che-che tied this for her...haha!




25th Nov 2012

Happy Blessed 10th!!

Love you much much!




No comments: