Wednesday, November 29, 2023

On This Day - (29th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

29th Nov 2022

Che-che came into the house and told me "mummy the sky is very clear tonight"

She's learnt to look up into the sky all the time, thanks to mummy 👍



So I went out about 3mins later. Cloud cover smacked right infront of me 😂

Just 3 days ago I took the same photo with lots of stars.


At least this is much better.



29th Nov 2022

Superbly lucky she got dragged out of house coz nobody else at home. No choice! I usually can't run my errands properly if she's with me.

Lunch first before I run my errands or maybe not 😜



"Quick faster... I'm very hungry. Are you done?"






Sleepy head so ordered a kopi for her








29th Nov 2022

My lil' one





29th Nov 2021

When I'm craving for something. This is easy, really easy.

#lazytomoveatall#


Got my chocolates. Will top up more soon. Yay!



Checked! I have everything tho I don't think my eggs are cage-free. Infact I have more of everything BUT I'm just so lazy today. Tired 😴 

Or maybe I should just eat the choco chips from the bag? 😬


So gila me... said I don't feel like moving a bit with the brownie but I decided to do something even more

"hardworking" than brownie. So 矛盾.

Impatient me couldn't wait for butter to soften so threw everything in. I'm suffering in the end coz gotta deal with the butter trapped inside the whisk 🤣 #bakesformeonly#



29th Nov 2021

That's how I spent my afternoon, doing just this little bit of baking..

#myrelaxation# #withmusic#



So I finally got down to my first keto bake.

I opened my Silpat mats and OMG! it's that small!! I'm sure I did my measurement, I thought it'll be small but never expected that small!

Used the laptop for music instead of looking at bakes and then tempted to eat this n that. How nice to have French cafe music playing in the background, makes me want to # to Paris and eat all the desserts (and heck keto then. whack first n face the repercussions later) #lilychocolatechips# #usedmorethanwhatisrequired# #willbuymorechoc#


Oops! Put too close for first tray. And using Silpat mat for the first time, I thought maybe I should stick back to my baking papers? Can put more? And does Silpat affect bakes in any way?

Bottom pic: 2nd tray - cookies spaced out and last one for the day.


Nice. It's crispy, just like my another non-keto choc chip cookie which sister likes, but taste wise slightly different coz of sweetener. At least it's something I can eat


I have to keep the remaining in the freezer as I won't be able to finish them in time if I baked all.

I've never kept any dough before so let's see how these bakes would be like in 2 month's time - maybe can bake for my CNY 🤣. But I think the cookies will hold shape better.

#experimental#


All packed.

\hope I'll remember I have these in the freezer 🤣



29th Nov 2016

Day of purging and more purging





Feeling hungry after she puked.

Really! She did puke after 2 rides, one on Cyclon, one on Mummy. Sigh…


Footnote written in 2021 : That's my girl... wonder who she takes after? Definitely not me.


Ernie : Her hair taste nice





She'll be "stunned like vegetables" later




29th Nov 2016

Would this have worked on lil' one?? She was a crybaby.




29th Nov 2015

Star Wars invaded Shanghai.


Girls "must have meal" everytime we're here.


29th Nov 2015

Yay! Access to FB, not lost somewhere... So it means I can get into youtube n blogger too!! Triple yay!





29th Nov 2014



Shanghai 



29th Nov 2013

Enroute to Salamanca



29th Nov 2013

* is at Vincci Ciudad de Salamanca.




29th Nov 2011

The kiddos with their 作品





29th Nov 2010

Aricia went to the piano earlier on, stood there ... and started playing a few notes of Athena's song. KZ and me turned & looked at one another in amazement, for a moment we thought we were hearing things... amazing!

Okay, Aricia. So now do your left hand & you're on your way to Juilliard. (kidding)


No comments: