Sunday, November 26, 2023

What would you have thought?

Because of the time difference between the two countries, sometimes I do miss some messages from her. 

Che-che is very responsible and diligent to let me know whenever she's going to the nearest Walmart and when she's on the shuttle bus. Most times I'm in deep sleep when she's on the journey back but I do keep track on her location via Life360  once I'm awake. That reminds me of the earlier days when I keep track of her lecture timings and see her walking to and fro her campus and lodging and had sleepless nights. I cannot be a PI. 😁 

I knew on the 25th, her birthday and long Thanksgiving break, they went to do some sightseeing and took Grab. When I woke on Sunday morning and saw this message. 

What would have run through your mind? Called her back to check on her and my dear girl was still so blur...''I'm in my room now.'' At that time after seeing the message I felt that calling her was more important than checking Life360, I was still drowsy from having just woken up from my slumber. 
Ah girl ah..... can you please don't type ''accident'? 吓你老妈到心脏掉  . If only you can be more hardworking and type additional 4 more letters (a-l-l-y) it would have a total different meaning altogether. My God! 心跳到砰砰跳  



No comments: