Saturday, November 4, 2023

On This Day - (4th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

4th Nov 2020

Somebody can't get enuf of her Cookie Monster ice-cream




4th Nov 2016

See all the lil girls running, that look on their faces... epic. Lil' one was so worried but we had to assure her that many other girls would have been caught in the jam like us.

Slammed the door and she ran for her life.



4th Nov 2016


I almost forgot. Santa 🎅 needs to get down to action now. Che-Che will need to dig for information for me, coz when school hols starts - I can't hide anything from lil' one. I overheard her saying she's gonna write a letter to ask for squisees. Yucks!

Nvr mind 🎅 and ToothFairy always have loads of crap reasons and excuses.



4th Nov 2014


A group of Cedar Girls students (che-che would be so happy to see a group of them..) planning a surprise birthday for their friend. One group brought the girl out somewhere; the other group hurriedly took out cake n ....

So sweet!



4th Nov 2011


I wish all the cockroaches in the world are wiped out. I super dislike

them.


No comments: