Friday, November 24, 2023

Complaint complaint

Hmm…..this kind of 不三不四 timing while waiting for her is really so draining. Each therapy session too long I also complain; too short also complain. In short, I’m just complaining over every thing 😅. I really wonder how those people who has to constantly go for whatever therapies and without a car feels, I totally feel for them coz they’ll definitely be more exhausted than I am. 

Therapy time of 40mins (but sometimes starts late in appointment coz of rollover cases.) which I can only quick go and buy whatever I need, I have no time to slowly stroll and window shop kind. Pack dinner and go and meet her in the car. All done in 40mins or less. I just want to sit somewhere and nuah. I can’t even go for facial or pluck eyebrows 😂. Oh! I ever sat in a massage chair once for 30mins! I was really tired that week when I decided a massage chair is what I really need. #likeanoldladylikethat#

Thankfully she’s old enough to go to the car herself, I don’t have to push her in a baby stroller. 

On positive note, she’s improved leaps and bounds. Doctor is so happy with her progression; I am happy too. At least it won’t affect her adult life next time. Still, needs therapies for maintenance after this year. At least I don’t have to constantly make my way here after school or home. After that, you’ll see me typing this “I miss the slice fish soup at Centrepoint.” 😂

#everythingalsocomplain#

No comments: