Monday, November 13, 2023

On This Day - (13th Nov) #Reminders from FB

13th Nov 2021

Muahaha! Now I regret telling her I saw a coffee maker at NTUC with her caramel macchiato.
She made daddy buy the machine? In a matter of her short ‘persuading or irritating her daddy now’ time.
I foresee more
🦉
nights with her drinking more coffee now
🤣🤣
And girl, pls tell daddy mummy wants to buy a bag
😜


13th Nov 2019

Getting into the Christmas mood.
“Baby, it’s cold outside” - reminds me of the fireplace in Yosemite coz that’s when we spent our Christmas 2yrs back in the nature.



13th Nov 2015

Throwback to P1 Orientation Day - November 2012
The clock turned superbly fast, the girls will be P4 next year!


13th Nov 2013

Oh my! Jan will be madness month!!



13th Nov 2012

Che-che when she was N2


13th Nov 2011


Last night we all played Monopoly.....

The sulker! She didn't hv much property (but is very loaded) and keep landing on our places. She kept wanting to snatch my cards...I made a deal with her, the next place I land I'll buy and give it to her (Coventry) but if I land I cannot pay rent. Hubby said "can meh...." in his eyes he thinks we're bullying his lil' girl

Footnote written in 2023 : I buy for her land but cannot pay when I land also consider bullying his precious girl
🙄
Aricia Ting you not sporting enough


No comments: