Friday, November 10, 2023

On This Day - (10th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

10th Nov 2022


Tuning the harpischord (which reminds me I haven’t had my piano tuned for more than 2yrs!🤭). 

Girl then asked if there’s even any harpsichord lesson here. It must be expensive just like harp lessons lor… and must ship in the superbly expensive instrument from “dunno where still makes this instrument”😂



Handel and Bach, bringing us back in time.



10th Nov 2019

Somebody stayed up waiting for her bread, complaint it took so long. (That’s coz I had to proof it for 2hrs + time to hand knead dough 🤨. In total I need more than 2hrs)



10th Nov 2017

Just because lil' one ends at 10.10am today, makes no point for me to return home for that short while. Che followed me, yawning away while clearing school homework. Then back to school for her later. 
Send lil' one home, bring her back to Parkway for tuition in late afternoon, plant my butt somewhere with a laptop while che bus to me. 
#myshittylife# #wanttoleavestinkapore# #beafarmer#



10th Nov 2014

Now the studytable in my bedroom is messy - ironically. Coz' I'm trying to get things organised printing next year's monthly calendar for the studyroom n fridge. 
And .... P3 textbooks ordered, will collect on 21st Nov. Normally I'd opt for home delivery but this year will only get things organised for che-che once posting on 19th Dec. Come 20th Dec onwards will be busy busy. So getting mei-mei's stuffs ready this weekend. Wash their schoolbags this weekend.



10th Nov 2013


10th Nov 2013

Her reward from tutor



10th Nov 2013

Megan's 7th party


Delicious cake baked with love by mummy



Anyone as silly as my lil' girl? 
8 tattoos!!!


10th Nov 2012

Conversation between lil one n me earlier in the afternoon 
A : "Mummy, you mean I cannot change suddenly if I want to be a doctor? Or a dentist? I want to be a teacher first then a doctor then maybe be a dentist".
M : I explained to her that every occupation has different academia to do. 
A : "Oh.. So like Aunty Sheryl like that. She study very hard so can be a dentist".
M : "yah. Something like that".
A : "Then ... Mummy you never study hard last time"?
* mummy abt to throw daggers at her *


10th Nov 2012

Efficient or kiasu? School holiday not even started.
1) Che-Che Schoolbag washed 
2) Bought another pair of white shoes n more socks
3) P5 asst books are nicely packed in studyroom aka tortureroom. 
4) Bought another pair of white shoes n more socks for Mei-Mei
5) P1 asst books were nicely packed in ....n then she took them out n grumbled she wanted to do now. So all messy again!!
6) thermometer n alcohol swab packed n labelled for Mei-Mei 
Ummmm...... okay slowly slowly ....let me recall what else I need to do
7) friend passed 2 pinafores are up in her cupboard. Labelled ... Getting another 2 more sets plus all the shirts another day.


No comments: