Monday, November 20, 2023

On This Day - (20th Nov) #Reminders from FB#

20th Nov 2022

It's good to be OFF keto 😬

My fav! 



The unglamorous way to eat ice-cream. Heehee!


吃了又吃、吃了又吃。

"好像一只小猪猪"- she said

How come she doesn't put on weight?


I can't help but document this girl's eating spree.

Haiz.... I feel so full just looking at her eating nonstop #thislittlepiggywentmunchmunchmunchingallthetime#



20th Nov 2021

Our first time (suaku) in Haidilao since they came to our shore.

Very obvious we're the suaku ones coz when staff said she'll scoop soup for us, we're like is there a need to 😮? 🥲


My plain water. The mala is nice, I tried a small spoonful.


With my own sauce from home



Cheryl Lau, she asked for it!



And I sompah we didn't mention anything. She didn't want us to say the phrase. They came with the cake!

Maybe staff saw it when checking our address on IC??




20th Nov 2019

Waiting for the soon-to-be 17 gal. Hv to get it ordered in advance so that she can enjoy for the next days before she ✈️  off. Her first birthday overseas without her family, BUT she says must still give her present.🤣




The 16 years 11 months 26 days gal.

Fastest birthday song sung coz cake melting 🤣







Footnote written in 2022 : 

It's always a challenge getting cakes for her. Now we buy for WE only, one small piece and that's it.

Infact same for the rest of the family members' bd



20th Nov 2018

Same uncle.

Work off your calories from last night's grad dinner, che-che (tho I suspect she spent more time taking pics with friends)

Well done kiddos!







Everytime I look at her skinny legs, she looks like a spider


Go go didi!



Footnote written in 2022 : 

Nobody exercised this school holiday (at the moment). Che-che is still busy cramming for exams at this moment.



20th Nov 2017


Love this place


20th Nov 2016

After days of self medication, I see no improvement.

Shouldn't be stubborn, time to see the doc to get proper medication.

#drteocanhangupherlicence#



20th Nov 2015


So hungry that she cannot wait, she's still carrying her ballet bag





20th Nov 2013

I- SCREAM time!



20th Nov 2012

Yums! Muar otah mom brought back.

Best eaten plain or with bread


20th Nov 2011

Wah....didn't know coming to Suntec straightaway since out in morning. And I'm in Slippers!!!! Pls if u c me here, DUN come up to say hello to me. I'd better take a scarf and cover my face.



No comments: